Is TOONAMI halal?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I just got flipped on. I been doing Quran, rain, or retro game explainers for like 2-3 years. Or comics explained.

If you like this, check out Recreation Station, Orbital Bacon, and Group Therapy Podcast.

Rinse Repeat is the best as far as doing straight simulations of old programming blocks though.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm bumping this thread. If yall brehs are up and bored or enjoying your breakfast....live Saturday Morning Cartoon streams up now:

Just like surfing across channels back in the day. Enjoy my 80s, 90s brehs!

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Became a pro setting the timer on the VCR for recording Ronin Warriors cause I was still coming back from practice while it aired

But also nothing like playing it back and learning you don't have enough tape for the whole episode that day :ohlawd:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Became a pro setting the timer on the VCR for recording Ronin Warriors cause I was still coming back from practice while it aired

But also nothing like playing it back and learning you don't have enough tape for the whole episode that day :ohlawd:

YOUR VCR HAD A TIMER!?!?!?

mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

I'm getting mom something cheap for mothers day now :francis:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
YOUR VCR HAD A TIMER!?!?!?

mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

I'm getting mom something cheap for mothers day now :francis:

Yup, at least the one we had then did :blessed:

Man, thinking back I was a little hoarder in middle school. Anime on the VHS, emulators on the floppy disks :whoo: