Is Tokyo Jungle the most underrated PlayStation game?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Such a dope idea, had good rpg mechanics and good gameplay. This is really slept on, i hope they eventually give us a remaster so everyone can experience this classic.

tokyo-jungle---button-fin-1550186955755.jpg

AgileComplicatedCygnet-size_restricted.gif

frame_0001.jpg

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
LOL I thought I was the only person who remembered this. Easily one of the most overlooked gems of the PS3 gen. It's one of those games where you make it a bit further each time, and each new game where you make it just a bit longer feels rewarding. A rogue-lite before that became popular? Deceptively simple but has a lot of depth. Not to mention the really good local co-op. It's why Sony's PS3 BC efforts irritate me...Tokyo Jungle, Puppeteer, Resistance 3, Starhawk...so many games I want to replay. I just checked and I'm shocked it's not on PS Now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LOL I thought I was the only person who remembered this. Easily one of the most overlooked gems of the PS3 gen. It's one of those games where you make it a bit further each time, and each new game where you make it just a bit longer feels rewarding. A rogue-lite before that became popular? Deceptively simple but has a lot of depth. Not to mention the really good local co-op. It's why Sony's PS3 BC efforts irritate me...Tokyo Jungle, Puppeteer, Resistance 3, Starhawk...so many games I want to replay. I just checked and I'm shocked it's not on PS Now.

its because of the busted ass architecture of the ps3 keeping those games locked away. They really need a real initiative to save those games, MGS4 is a victim as well