Is this usual or nah?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:pachaha: What's wrong you think you are moving too fast? Are you really feeling her?
I mean it happens, sometimes people just click and its a whirlwind. You just have to be up
front and make sure you both are on the same page. Be cautious of infatuation.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn:I went and looked back at the video I filmed at the party we crashed and the lady sang "I know You, I Live You" by Chaka Khan. I was like, oh I like dat song lemme look it up :ahh: then I got to the lyrics and :merchant: she calls me silly, and I tell her everything happens for a reason:wow:Everything seems like a sign or a weird ass coincidence with this girl :lupe: Like there are times when we were talking or she was sleeping and I was :dwillhuh: thinking this isn't coincidence.:damn:

It means you're on the right path. You got it. Good luck!

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I mean, not really but yeah. I've been very straight up with her about my lack of experience and my values. And she's been very clear about how sexual she is and what she likes in that regard. Now that alone gave me pause :lupe:
I figured she's doing her thing out here and on that liberated tip so let me not get too attached. But then she called me up and :wow: I'm like she just might like me. I know she loves people, the idea of infatuation has crossed my mind. I think she's fascinated by me, for sure. I'm cautiously curious about her. That's not to say that I don't think she isn't cute af. I mean aside from her looks (she is legit the prototype), I do like her a lot but I don't want to like her too much, too fast. And why is that?
Everything on paper tell me this shyt ain't gon' work, that she's too out there, she's from a different class, different culture, has different preferences, etc. We're literally almost polar opposites. But then I'm like, we definitely do click :banderas:
She's very well traveled and I'm not so she was asking me don't I have any desire too and I was like yeah, but I been broke most of my life:dahell: but I told her where I want to go and she was like "my parents were just there:gladbron:. I'll come with you if you got with me here". Now first I'm thinking :dame:yo, how the hale did we end up lowkey making travel plans? Then I thought, oh snap, the place she mentioned is literally the one random white ass place I've always wanted to live :ohhh:

This happens a lot, got me between :blessed: and :whoa:

Based on this I would say just be protective of yourself and have fun. Opposites attract all the time and I also think relationships are better when you can expose each other to new/more things. Even when its wrong on paper, at the same time always be realistic. With that fascination/free spirit type thing I would worry about like it losing its shine and then being hurt. It’s easy to say you know what it is and tell yourself to not catch feelings...but when you are around someone a lot and it feels right it’s hard. So just be careful try to give yourself reality checks. When I feel my feelings getting ahead of myself I pull away, give space.

It seems like you know the red flags and when to pull away so you just have to if you need to when the time comes. Until then have fun.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Some people click automatically, and with some people it takes time. Like spotlessmind said just be careful of infatuation so that you are not able to know when you need to pull away.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...I'd give it a chance imo.

Some people connect in a instant, while others take a while. I second Agnosticlady and Spotlessmind about infatuation. infatuation and love may feel similar, but if you're not careful...You get the gist of it.

You know what they say "Opposites attract."

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Is that weird? :lupe: Receipts under the spoiler
N7RLvOj.png

aglgyG4.png
She called me after she came from the gym that call cut off after 4hrs, then the second one did, too, like her phone was saying :damn: It cut off at like 10:40 pm, so I called her back and we spoke for another hour.

It's weird if you do it EVERY single day, but once in a blue moon is normal, especially in the begining stage...I think.....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
not trying to be funny but... she might be trying to cut you off so she can consider herself straight again....

Daps
Reppin
X
Hmm...I'd give it a chance imo.

Some people connect in a instant, while others take a while. I second Agnosticlady and Spotlessmind about infatuation. infatuation and love may feel similar, but if you're not careful...You get the gist of it.

You know what they say "Opposites attract."
For sure. It doesn't feel like love or infatuation or anything when I'm out with her. We were out together again last night and it felt like we're just getting to know each other. Think the all day convos and texts took me by surprise. In person she doesn't seem overly into me, but she makes lots of little remarks on what she thinks and likes about me. I'm a little torn between thinking she wants to go as slowly as I want to go or I want to go so slow that she's gonna only ever see me as her homegirl.

I'm just gonna stop reading into stuff. Her leaving town for a few weeks should give me time to get my head right.