Is This Training Or Torture?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter what you lift if you train your own clients like shyt :yeshrug:
Dude doesn't even look like a trainer.

If you look on his page he mainly only trains females. Imo I think he's mainly doing this to manipulate women.

You know good and damn well no man would put up with his type of training.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'd personally call it a decline squat. The angle targets the glutes more.

But for them, I'd call it the retard 101.
This is why I tell people get a book and read. Stay away from PT dudes unless they are strength and conditioning coaches.

Some of these retreads can't even pass Anatomy and physiology, yet they can take a 2hr test to get certified.....chile..

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
This is why I tell people get a book and read. Stay away from PT dudes unless they are strength and conditioning coaches.

Some of these retreads can't even pass Anatomy and physiology, yet they can take a 2hr test to get certified.....chile..
There definitely are a lot of bs trainers out there...

I even correct some trainers' clients form if they're alone and have even told a trainer he's going to hurt his client by doing it that way :snoop:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There definitely are a lot of bs trainers out there...

I even correct some trainers' clients form if they're alone and have even told a trainer he's going to hurt his client by doing it that way :snoop:
fukking horrific man. And then they bullshyt exercises they do with the women.....

fukking burpees and push ups....pay $30 bucks a month for membership than get a 10 session package for $250.00 brehettes cause you were too lazy to read a damn book about women's strength training..but you gon.sit ya ass and.watch RHHOA tho

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
fukking horrific man. And then they bullshyt exercises they do with the women.....

fukking burpees and push ups....pay $30 bucks a month for membership than get a 10 session package for $250.00 brehettes cause you were too lazy to read a damn book about women's strength training..but you gon.sit ya ass and.watch RHHOA tho
I partially agree, but I've realized a lot of these people like the social aspect, lack accountability (which is why they do better when they have an appointment they pay for), have almost irreversibly horrible form and need to constantly be reminded, or even are too scared or embarrassed to be alone at the gym in fear of doing something wrong or are just socially anxious and need someone else as a barrier and for direction.

Far from me though and I taught myself everything the right way at 14 years old with just the internet.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
If you canā€™t do an exercise with proper form, you shouldnā€™t be doing it. Thatā€™s basic stuff.
That's the reason for a personal trainer.

But as you see in that clip, he's not correcting her form neither encouraging her during the exercise, he's yelling and enjoying the fact he's making the exercise more difficult (YEAH, DATS ME PUSHIN DAT BAR DOWN!!) the girl was almost brought to tears.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
What is she training for?
She works in tv media (She's a co-host of Black Girl Stuff that airs on Revolt TV)

She use to be fat (Those results aren't from the trainer in the video)

sjoQSWG.jpeg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this dude comes off as a Grade A hustler. Look at the wording, his tone of voice. Them all the signs.