Is This The Most Swagged Out Super In A Fighting Game?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
first of all the back turn was mad disrespectful, and then had his eye beam catch dude and pop lock through space precisely hitting every rock in space only to be grabbed like garbage and thrown to the bushes.

Yes. this might be the best I've seen.

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

1:12-1:18

KOF 13 the most underrated fighting game of all time its a shame how beautiful that game was and it still got ignored:snoop:

:mjcry:

At least they still making KOF games. VF is the most underrated series for me and that shyt is dead now.

:francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

1:12-1:18

KOF 13 the most underrated fighting game of all time its a shame how beautiful that game was and it still got ignored:snoop:

KoF isnā€™t underrated especially 13 it was on the main stage at EVO. SNK diluted that brand badly. Over 50 characters every year and refused to change until it was too late.

Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and Kizuna Encounter were underrated.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Mich better than 14.

Oh no doubt maybe 14 has better Characters MAYBE (Xanadu,Hein, Mian) great new additions but the graphics man not many are willing to look past the graphics for the great gameplay:francis:

i still play this every once in a while but xiv was assjuice:francis:

The Gameplay was fine the graphics just really crushed the excitement out of the gate inthe same way SF Vs Tekken was crushed out the gate because of those reidiculous gems and paid DLC already on disc:snoop:

At least they still making KOF games. VF is the most underrated series for me and that shyt is dead now.

VF should be right there alongside Tekken the same way Mortal Kombat has been alongside SF but for whatever reason SEGA just said fukk it let it die:yeshrug:

Shame too I always fukked wih Jacky and Later GOH the Judo Vampire:blessed:

[QUOTE="Batsute, post: 32170101, member: 9277"]KoF isnā€™t underrated especially 13 it was on the main stage at EVO. SNK diluted that brand badly. Over 50 characters every year and refused to change until it was too late.

[/QUOTE]

If you dont think KOF 13 was underrated in regards to sales and community then I dont know what to tell you. Evo is the biggest fighting game tourney in America but on the worlds stage thats not saying much it being on the Main Stage. shyt Super Smash Bros on the 64 was on the main stage of EVO thats not saying anything and we both know how those communities are viewed.

KOF 13 MOST UNDERRATED FIGHTING GAME PERIOD!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Oh no doubt maybe 14 has better Characters MAYBE (Xanadu,Hein, Mian) great new additions but the graphics man not many are willing to look past the graphics for the great gameplay:francis:

The Gameplay was fine the graphics just really crushed the excitement out of the gate inthe same way SF Vs Tekken was crushed out the gate because of those reidiculous gems and paid DLC already on disc:snoop:

VF should be right there alongside Tekken the same way Mortal Kombat has been alongside SF but for whatever reason SEGA just said fukk it let it die:yeshrug:

[QUOTE="Batsute, post: 32170101, member: 9277"]KoF isnā€™t underrated especially 13 it was on the main stage at EVO. SNK diluted that brand badly. Over 50 characters every year and refused to change until it was too late.

If you dont think KOF 13 was underrated in regards to sales and community then I dont know what to tell you. Evo is the biggest fighting game tourney in America but on the worlds stage thats not saying much it being on the Main Stage. shyt Super Smash Bros on the 64 was on the main stage of EVO thats not saying anything and we both know how those communitiebrehs are viewed.

KOF 13 MOST UNDERRATED FIGHTING GAME PERIOD![/QUOTE]

Tell that to Latin America breh, they kept KoF alive in the Western Hemisphere. SNK was never big in the US.

KoF 13 was at 4 EVOs thatā€™s not underrated to me, show me a current Netherrealm franchise thatā€™s doing that.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

We're going to need to pull up at SEGA of Japan to get them to give us a new Virtua Fighter. It doesn't make any sense that almost every fighting game this generation is getting love out here and VF is nowhere to be found. Hell Samurai Shodown is coming out next year and we don't have a announcement for VF6.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

If you dont think KOF 13 was underrated in regards to sales and community then I dont know what to tell you. Evo is the biggest fighting game tourney in America but on the worlds stage thats not saying much it being on the Main Stage. shyt Super Smash Bros on the 64 was on the main stage of EVO thats not saying anything and we both know how those communities are viewed.

KOF 13 MOST UNDERRATED FIGHTING GAME PERIOD![/QUOTE]
The game play was too slow. I felt 13 was faster.