Is this tacky?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My department is having a get together at a park next weekend. The department is supplying the meat for the bbq, along with the buns & sodas and water.

there is a signup sheet for desserts and side dishes. normally when we have these functions for like the holidays I always bring something, however; this time I really dont know what to bring (I got to the list late and a lot of stuff is taken) and really dont want to bring anything either

I know people will show up that wont bring anything and the boss has already said that its not mandatory. Is it tacky if I dont bring something:shaq2:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
you black or white? very important question

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My department is having a get together at a park next weekend. The department is supplying the meat for the bbq, along with the buns & sodas and water.

there is a signup sheet for desserts and side dishes. normally when we have these functions for like the holidays I always bring something, however; this time I really dont know what to bring (I got to the list late and a lot of stuff is taken) and really dont want to bring anything either

I know people will show up that wont bring anything and the boss has already said that its not mandatory. Is it tacky if I dont bring something:shaq2:

Very

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just bring a bag of chips or 2 from the gas station. Or a bag of chips and a jar of dip from the/a gas station

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
bring some pickles u know how mexicans be eaten up those pickles

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welp i guess I will be tacky with the rest of the other folks not bringing something, I have no idea what to bring plus im always bringing shyt to these functions im sitting out this time

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: its so tacky to show up to a function, eating everything and not contributing...bring SOMETHING..whether its more drinks or condiments or plates,cups etc. hell bring some damn ice...but don't show up empty handed

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
welp i guess I will be tacky with the rest of the other folks not bringing something, I have no idea what to bring plus im always bringing shyt to these functions im sitting out this time

Or just do a cameo...pop in say hi then leave

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
op ain't a real nikka who gives a shyt about being tacky. :birdman:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: its so tacky to show up to a function, eating everything and not contributing...bring SOMETHING..whether its more drinks or condiments or plates,cups etc. hell bring some damn ice...but don't show up empty handed

*shrugs shoulders* the department was taking care of the drinks as well, but I will just see how I feel when the time comes

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
*shrugs shoulders* the department was taking care of the drinks as well, but I will just see how I feel when the time comes

:pacspit: Just go to the damm store and buy 2 big ass bags of fukking chips goodness.

But then you'll be know as the cheap ass nikka who brought chips :mjpls: