Is this snitching?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I was on my way to re sign up for the boxing gym..as I'm riding my bike on the cross walk..some old asian guy was looking to his left, but I was on my right and he tried to pull out the parking lot and hit me..I was hella mad..he was asking if I was alright and I was so mad that I didn't say anything to him..I couldn't move my bike, so I thought the chain got caught..then he drives away..and I make a mental note of his license plate....I'm like let me get my bike on the sidewalk to fix the chain cuz it won't move..I'm looking and the chain is on, but my wheels won't move..then I look at my front wheel and my whole wheel is bent the fukk up..my bike is vintage and it's worth $1000-$2000, so you can imagine how much my wheel cost..they don't even make those wheels anymore..man I'm mad as fukk..

So I called 911 and they told me to call some place else..now I gotta go down to traffic division and see if I got the correct license plate, so I can drop a dime on this nikka..so he can pay for my wheel..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it is but i'd give it a pass because we all know asians can't drive. he's probably got cash set aside for situations like this.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
JzzOPDn.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Hell yeah that's snitchin, u shoulda kicked that nikkaz car breh :heh:

I didn't know my bike was fukked up till after he left..I went to fruitvale Bart and asked for Bart police..the clerk said that Bart police only handle matters at the Bart station..then she told me to call 911..I was like fukk dawt..but I called 911 after I really thought about it..