Is this racist?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I was jogging this morning down this narrow path by the water and this old White man was coming the opposite direction walking his dog. He pulled the dog by the leash which looked like he was going to attack me, as I ran by I smiled and said good morning and he said

" I changed jobs for you today."

I just smiled and kept it moving but I started thinking was that a racist comment? Something Obama related or was he saying I was te one that should be walking his dog

What does the coli think? I'm pretty slow so cut me a break

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The old b*stard's prolly senile.

Try walking late at night, and see a white dude walking his dog coming towards me, not to walk, but run, to the other fukking side of the road, then when we pass, I look back, and he keeps looking back at me over n over expecting the unexpected. :pachaha:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was jogging this morning down this narrow path by the water and this old White man was coming the opposite direction walking his dog. He pulled the dog by the leash which looked like he was going to attack me, as I ran by I smiled and said good morning and he said

I just smiled and kept it moving but I started thinking was that a racist comment? Something Obama related or was he saying I was te one that should be walking his dog

wait what? :laugh: somethings just dont deserve a second thought. if someone says something to me that doesn't make sense i just ignore it

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Well I got one too......

First day of school, I sit way in the back of the economics class because I came in late.Near the ending, he ask
"what is a serial entrepreneur?*
*crickets*
*he then points to me*
"what is a serial rapist?"

*I'm the only black dude in the class*

I'm sure he just wanted class participation:mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

If you are the type that 's always looking for racism like some on this board then racism is what you will always see. Anything that you dont understand will default back to the racism bin in your mind.

Some may call me naive but 90% of the sh!t people in this country be quick to consider racist really isnt to me.

As for Obama, remember that blacks are only 14% of the population while whites are 66%. That means in order for Obama to be elected a sh!t load of white people had to vote for him if you do the math. So spare me the "all white people are against Obama" mindset some of ya'll have. I know white people that are bigger Obama supporters than some ove you can ever be.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:dwillhuh:

I thought he meant he had a new job because he was forced out due to Affrimative Action and he was taking it out on you. In reality he was playfully joking.

:mindblown:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Without you questioning him further, there is no way to know what he really meant by that statement. If I was you Brian, I wouldn't worry about it too tough.