Is this Playstation 3 commercial supposed to mean something?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/ourqvi6I9KE]Playstation 3 (PS3) Full Commercial - Baby - YouTube[/ame]

:dahell:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah and it didn't mean anything 6 years ago when it came out either :dahell:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread title said Playstation 3

:dahell:
Yeah but it also said "Is this..." which could give off the impression that you're talking about a commercial that's recently came out :dahell:

If you had used "Was this..." it would've made more sense IMO :dahell:

Then again, by using "Playstation 3" instead of "PS3" I guess you did sort of give off the impression that it's an old commercial :dahell:

Nah I'm just fukking with you. It's still is one of the weirdest commercials I've seen though :dead:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Yeah but it also said "Is this..." which could give off the impression that you're talking about a commercial that's recently came out :dahell:

If you had used "Was this..." it would've made more sense IMO :dahell:

Then again, by using "Playstation 3" instead of "PS3" I guess you did sort of give off the impression that it's an old commercial :dahell:

Nah I'm just fukking with you. It's still is one of the weirdest commercials I've seen though :dead:

Should've put more thought into the title I guess. :dahell:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Meaning of the ad was to show how advanced PS3 was to other popular toys that's why the doll cries then calls it mama. The atmosphere is a lot weirder than that explanation though they were still on avant garde time for PS3. They did a take on 2001 Space Odyssey too with the black monolith all the monkeys looked up at it in amazement with the PS3 levitating & the doll looking up at it

This was back when companies cared about being original. Now everything is a "brand" super accessible for kids/families. Super dulled down, nothing stands out now

Funny thing is Sony started out doing left field, off the wall shyt to get away from the kid friendly image/lane Nintendo locked up now look lol. Laura Croft in the Jesus on the cross pose above a bed, Playstation is stronger than god, "mental wealth", headless body shopping for a head with aisles of heads for PS2 etc. They really lost their minds during PS3 though. Ads with cocaine use, 17 year old still connected to his mom with the umbilical cord, dismembered body parts getting reattached, implied jerking off, disfigured head molding, there's a lot more. It was always about a game or feature so the ads always made sense in the end.