Is This Pic Accurate? (Difference Between Women & Men)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
DC5roNUsR1

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a lot of cases, yea.
Unless a dude is taller than me. fukk tall dudes, man.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
True for some men & some women.

This is one of those things that paint men in a good light and women as bitter haters.:smh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Taking majorities into consideration, I'd say it's mostly true. Never heard of a BBM or a Husky Handsome Man, but I've definitely heard of BBW's. There's not much "I know my worth" entitlement here. :notsure:

Then there's the phrase "a REAL man does/would do _____". We get in the gym. We get our bread up. We learn how to approach and how to roll with the punches of rejection to perfect our shyt without saying the standards are too much b/c we know that if a truly "better man" succeeds, it's b/c he worked harder or that's just how the game goes.

As a guy, if you don't improve, :ufdup: and your boys will tell you :ufdup:

:manny:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I say this is false. Women give props to an ideal respectable woman too. And lets not act like men don't get insecure and competitive cuz I know too many who get in their feelings QUICK when they see a male counterpart they consider their equal more accomplished or doing better than them in life. This has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the individual.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't true for black men. We constantly tell black women to "lower their standards" and to stop looking for "Tupac in a business suit"(the black version of James Bond.)

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Maybe it was true 5-10 years ago but male confidence is at an all-time low now. We have white knights and simps mad because they wasted all their time and cash on females but still haven't gotten the women/sex they've been chasing. Now they're out here bitter because women going after the "bad guys"

Then you got other dudes out here claiming height, race/skin tone, and money doesn't matter when these women out here choosing are proving otherwise.