Is This Old? WTF Is Wrong With Us??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell does one have to do with the other?

perception is everything. when you got nikkas wilding like this during a big event like this, it will reinforce ingrained feelings whites have about us, thereby affecting polls for obama. i mean, the first part of the video..whatever. cool. but stepping on dude's car like that? if that had been me???

:violent:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The problem with people like you is you bring attention to this, then want to make it seem as thought you're for the betterment of black people. where what you should really do is create a solution or ignore the video totally. Clearly the "bringing awareness to the masses" does nothing but give it attention..the same attention that make threads like this pop off, and give sites like WSHH legs.

I wish the black community would stop showing their ignorance card so openly. Everyone culture has it but we love to just show ours off.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
The problem with people like you is you bring attention to this, then want to make it seem as thought you're for the betterment of black people. where what you should really do is create a solution or ignore the video totally. Clearly the "bringing awareness to the masses" does nothing but give it attention..the same attention that make threads like this pop off, and give sites like WSHH legs.

I wish the black community would stop showing their ignorance card so openly. Everyone culture has it but we love to just show ours off.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:shaq:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSrmtBUK4c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSrmtBUK4c[/ame]

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
WHAT THE fukk? :what:

Can anybody put some context to the video, why were they blocking cars and shyt? Why that dude yell "This ain't Virginia, this ain't Alabama Mothef****r"?