Is this normal among female friends?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
And how do i deal wit it?

My girl hangs out a lot less with her friends since we've been together (almost a year). Her friends have resented me to the point of yelling at me on numerous occasions. I'm not controlling and a lot of times I hang out with them because they meet us when we're already out. Also, they hit her up spur of the moment when we already have plans. I understand they feel neglected, but they NEVER mention it to my girl. :dwillhuh:

I tell them that it's not my problem and they get furious but refuse to mention it to their friend.

Are they tryna get us to breakup? Are they just being petty? Is this just normal stuff (i didn't really do serious relationships until now)? Can I get it to stop?:lupe:

I've done all I can do short of barking but drunk women coming at me sideways got me ready to destroy somebody's self esteem. Am I supposed to plan a girl's night for these motherfukkers or something?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They're not good friends. It's expected that once one of your friends gets a dude that yeah she'll spend more time with him. Honestly for me, as long as dude is treating my girl with respect and she's happy. I'm fine with catching her whenever. This ain't high school
Word. I knew I wasn't tripping. Especially since she sees one twice a week, at least. The other lives with us. Talmbout "we never see each other and it's his fault :mjcry:". Nonsense.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Bro, she has weak boundaries. That can mean a lot of things. What if they were male friends?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
What do they mean when they say that they don't see your girlfriend? Do they talk on the phone? Or do they want her to go out with them getting pissy drunk like old times?

That goes for everyone. Once you're in a relationship, you spend more time with your SO, especially when you live together. Not that your friends should be neglected, but in between working and hobbies and your SO, your time is limited.

Therefore they need to plan shyt better and stop calling last minute.

And they can stay mad.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What do they mean when they say that they don't see your girlfriend? Do they talk on the phone? Or do they want her to go out with them getting pissy drunk like old times?

That goes for everyone. Once you're in a relationship, you spend more time with your SO, especially when you live together. Not that your friends should be neglected, but in between working and hobbies and your SO, your time is limited.

Therefore they need to plan shyt better and stop calling last minute.

And they can stay mad.

They say that when I'm out with them, she's focused on me so it's not as fun. However, when they go out without me I ask how it was and my girl is like "____ just sat there on her phone complaining about her side dude". And it literally almost always revolves around drinking.

Bro, she has weak boundaries. That can mean a lot of things. What if they were male friends?
She has plenty of male "friends" but neither of us are stupid. Also, plenty of them want to get at her but they don't yell at me about it.

I googled that boundaries thing. Right on. That was helpful.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They say that when I'm out with them, she's focused on me so it's not as fun. However, when they go out without me I ask how it was and my girl is like "____ just sat there on her phone complaining about her side dude". And it literally almost always revolves around drinking.

She has plenty of male "friends" but neither of us are stupid. Also, plenty of them want to get at her but they don't yell at me about it.

I googled that boundaries thing. Right on. That was helpful.
Yeah, they're jealous of you. Your girlfriend doesn't entertain their fukkery anymore. Why hang out with someone who's just going to complain? There's more to going out than drinking.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, they're jealous of you. Your girlfriend doesn't entertain their fukkery anymore. Why hang out with someone who's just going to complain? There's more to going out than drinking.
Vegas people are too damn dramatic lol. I honesty don't think these folks know how to have a good time.