Is this how Steph Curry became a superstar?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Easy to be supremely confident when you know league officials are backing you up every night

This is with the Warriors up 15 :jagfan: Just why?

fukkin trolls

Daps
Some of those screens Andrew bogut used to set were :pachaha:nonetheless he gets roughed up guard on the perimeter so it goes both ways. I’ve watched defenders grab this nikka and that shyt not get called
He gets grabbed, pulled, thrown etc more than any other player, and yet can't buy a call. Only idiots would argue otherwise.

:manny:

Daps
:mjgrin: da goat said pull your panties up hoe & get a bucket*
You mean this GOAT?

newspapers

Chicago's Michael Jordan, the NBA's leading scorer, claims the Detroit Pistons deliberately tried to hurt him.

"There was no doubt in my mind that Mahorn, and later Dantley, was trying to hurt me," the angry Jordan said.

Meanwhile, Dantley and teammate Isiah Thomas thought that the Bulls, especially Jordan and Collins, overreacted.

"Every top player is going to take his lumps and get knocked to the floor, and I think Jordan has to learn that", Dantley said.

"Do you mean you can never touch a guy? When I led the league in scoring, I used to get banged up every night, sometimes harder than Jordan was."

:mjgrin:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
newspapers

Chicago's Michael Jordan, the NBA's leading scorer, claims the Detroit Pistons deliberately tried to hurt him.

"There was no doubt in my mind that Mahorn, and later Dantley, was trying to hurt me," the angry Jordan said.

Meanwhile, Dantley and teammate Isiah Thomas thought that the Bulls, especially Jordan and Collins, overreacted.

"Every top player is going to take his lumps and get knocked to the floor, and I think Jordan has to learn that", Dantley said.

"Do you mean you can never touch a guy? When I led the league in scoring, I used to get banged up every night, sometimes harder than Jordan was
."

:mjgrin:
:mjgrin: they tried to kill da goat but the goat ain't die......

:mjgrin: you know what he did¿

:mjgrin: he got buckets