Is There Anything More Therapeutic and Amazing than a Good Cry?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do you do to unwind? What do you do when the skanks at work are driving you crazy? Or when your crush ignores the fukk out of you? Or when your bestie hasn't spoken to you in like a month? I usually cry it out then watch a captivating film or listen to some music? What gets you through the rough times?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you do to unwind? What do you do when the skanks at work are driving you crazy? Or when your crush ignores the fukk out of you? Or when your bestie hasn't spoken to you in like a month? I usually cry it out then watch a captivating film or listen to some music? What gets you through the rough times?

I like crying because it's a great way to release. My therapist always said to cry, it's good for the heart.
I eat, cook, bake, dance, sit in the rain, go on a walk, bike, write, sing, keep busy, do drugs.
Nowadays, I meditate. It calms me.

Daps
I keep things bottled up inside which is never good. I've stopped shaming myself for crying over things.

the garden is where I unwind. Also tlc at a spa :ahh: , baking, or anything artistic to get the emotions out. The soundtrack to all of this is either a soul track, jazz or classical music.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Well besides the obvious :troll:
Music for me, crying just makes me head hurt. But music is my salvation, whatever im going through whether good or bad, there is a song with just the right lyrics to make me feel better.
I don't even need lyrics, the right melody, guitar riff, drumbeat, the relaxing sounds of a flute or piano.
Its just something about music that connects to my soul and makes me feel things. Music makes me so emotional sometimes.

For instance today i was on track to making it to work in time. But got sidetracked by traffic or course im in the worst lane and when I finally get to switch, the lane i was in starts moving and the new one is even slower :sadcam:
I have slight road rage so this kinda infuriated me. Anyway i finally make it to work and as im parking i cut on the radio and Bob Marley comes on.

It's what i needed cause i was ready to go in and be bytchy but that song made me feel so much better and calmed me down.
Other than that, weed, a nice bottle of wine and a good book are the main things that sooth my spirits when im down.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ahh and can't forget ranting to my boo, he listens to everything, always lol.
I love that about him. It's annoying cause he'll urge me on even when i dont want to talk, but when that can of worms opens up :whew: it's usually a doozy. Months worth of frustration but its like he always knows when to get me to open up.
If only he would open up more to me and tell me his issues but he's not a yapper :to:. I can never annoy him into telling me his emotions.