Is there anything like a career in sports betting? (Hear me out).

Daps
I was having a heated discussion with 2 of my boys regarding people that bet on sports. One of them (Jay) mentioned he can easily make a career in sports betting :stopitslime:

I call it bullish!t cause how come we hear about people that make good money on Poker but never sports??? Dan Bilzerian being one of them

I saw a documentary on people that tried to make this a career in Vegas. This Asian kid had $820,000 in loans (The documentary is on YouTube. Check it out). :gucci:

Breh, have u ever heard or know anyone that does this full time?

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can make a huge career out of finessing people by selling your picks :wow:

But people who have legit long term success are usually low key and militantly stick to a system

throboss

Rookie
Daps
I see the risk profile as being similar to day-trading. In some ways I feel more comfortable betting on hundreds of guys playing ball vs. the day-to-day volatility and manipulation of the stock market.

There are careers in gambling and bookmaking. Here's a podcast with the trading director of Pinnacle Sports: Data Science, Gambling and Bookmaking.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know several people who have made a living off sportsbetting. My bankroll isn’t high enough to support that type of lifestyle but I do consider it an income stream on the side for extra bread.

98% of folks gonna just gamble bread away on parlays but you have a small segment of folks who can treat this like an investment.

EastAfrixan

Rookie
Daps
I was having a heated discussion with 2 of my boys regarding people that bet on sports. One of them (Jay) mentioned he can easily make a career in sports betting :stopitslime:

I call it bullish!t cause how come we hear about people that make good money on Poker but never sports??? Dan Bilzerian being one of them

I saw a documentary on people that tried to make this a career in Vegas. This Asian kid had $820,000 in loans (The documentary is on YouTube. Check it out). :gucci:

Breh, have u ever heard or know anyone that does this full time?
Are you gonna link the documentary or what? :snoop:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You finna end up like this

image-asset.jpeg

Or like him

13uncut-1-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there anything like losing a $500 bet and then losing $1,000 trying to get your money back and then having to make a bunch of small micro bets just to try and break even again before making another big bet and losing another $600 and now you only 1500 in the hole.

Are we having fun yet.

This is how a degenerate gambler is born

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything like losing a $500 bet and then losing $1,000 trying to get your money back and then having to make a bunch of small micro bets just to try and break even again before making another big bet and losing another $600 and now you only 1500 in the hole.

Are we having fun yet.

This is how a degenerate gambler is born

You’re a perfect candidate for Vegas.