Is there anybody on here that's 40 years old or past that ?!!

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/930861-post2.html

This guy reveals this in a thread while drunk...:beli:

I tell you guys dont drink and post...:beli:

and wit a username like that i know he got the backwards kangol hat on wit jean shorts and a short-sleeve button-up . . . and cant forget bout da bluetooth earpiece . .. up in da asian liquor store checkin them Keno numbers . .

:(:old::leon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
and wit a username like that i know he got the backwards kangol hat on wit jean shorts and a short-sleeve button-up . . . and cant forget bout da bluetooth earpiece . .. up in da asian liquor store checkin them Keno numbers . .

^^^^^ hahahah! Perfect description of a OG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm still posting on forums when I'm 40....please delete my account.

im not 40 but will be soon...

i never understand this rationale...

you niglets are on your smart phones 24/7...you really think that when you turn 40 you will magically stop posting on forums? :comeon:

i know to you 40 seems so far away...trust me its not...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you niglets are on your smart phones 24/7...you really think that when you turn 40 you will magically stop posting on forums? :comeon:

When I'm 40 I'll hopefully have a full-time career, wife and a family. I don't have any of those things now, that's why I have time to spend here.

I don't have a smartphone fyi...and I don't think having one would up my posting by much.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

u stupid :russ:

lmao every older person says that :pachaha:

i dont mind oldheads on the coli tho :ehh:, i hope i live to see 40 :yes:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

:russ:
samuel-l-jackson-kangol.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
When I'm 40 I'll hopefully have a full-time career, wife and a family. I don't have any of those things now, that's why I have time to spend here.

I don't have a smartphone fyi...and I don't think having one would up my posting by much.
It will increase all your internet activity