Is there any muhfukkaz on here that got grandkids .....

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
If anyone admits that shyt imma make it my personal mission to run that muh fukka off the board :bustback:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
i know at least somebody was in another thread talkin bout they daughters high school graduation last month

:ohlawd:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Grammar hurting my soul. :ohlawd:

But damn @ grandkids. Makes me want to enjoy my youth even more.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old ass nikkas on a msg board.

depends on your definition of old. i got 2 aunts that became grandmothers in their early 30's. kids having kids has been the norm in the black and latino community for the last 30-40 years being a young grandparent, while admittedly something to be completely ashamed of, can be pretty common. i bet there's mad nikkas on this board that had kids as teenagers so the chances of their children becoming teenage parents is exponentially increased.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
old ass nikkas on a msg board.

We in a different era......just cause a poster is in AARP, don't mean he can't yap it up virtually......we all just having fun out here.

Yall got to remember, that the internet in its popular form is only about 20 years old.....I only say that cause around 1992 AOL was the dominant player in the internet game and it was a big deal...before that the hottest thing on PCs was Oregon Trail......:boss:.

Remember there was a thread on the Oregon Trail game and other floppy disk era games.......like the internet was literally the next step after the large floppy disc era, then AOL dial up internet came on the scene around 1992-93.

So basically, there are folks in their late 30s, early 40s who have had the internet for over half their lives, they were messaging before a lot of yall were born, so you have no authority to say when a person should or shouldn't be on a message board....:scusthov:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
We in a different era......just cause a poster is in AARP, don't mean he can't yap it up virtually......we all just having fun out here.

Yall got to remember, that the internet in its popular form is only about 20 years old.....I only say that cause around 1992 AOL was the dominant player in the internet game and it was a big deal...before that the hottest thing on PCs was Oregon Trail......:boss:.

Remember there was a thread on the Oregon Trail game and other floppy disk era games.......like the internet was literally the next step after the large floppy disc era, then AOL dial up internet came on the scene around 1992-93.

So basically, there are folks in their late 30s, early 40s who have had the internet for over half their lives, they were messaging before a lot of yall were born, so you no authority to say when a person should or shouldn't be on a message board....:scusthov:

aite bruh :comeon:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps

So basically, there are folks in their late 30s, early 40s who have had the internet for over half their lives, they were messaging before a lot of yall were born, so you have no authority to say when a person should or shouldn't be on a message board....:scusthov:

bernard_monroe_homer_louisiana.jpg