Is there any difference between Bumming a Cig And Asking Someone For a Dollar?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
like, when did the game become so fukked up that people failed to notice that asking me for a fukking cig is no different than asking me to give them a dollar? ok, maybe $.50. either way, you're asking me for money. the same principle applies, does it not? if i spent approximately $9 on a pack, and you're asking me for a cig, you are essentially sticking your hand out and requesting that i go into my pocket and drop a few qaurters in your hand.

even worse, these same bum ass nikkas will give you the :stopitslime: face if you say, "nah, i don't have any more."

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
*smokes Parliament Menthol lights*

no one ever wants my shyt, but yea its bad. id assume your Tri State with that 9 bucks, we get hit hard its criminal

guys who smoke Newps got it bad, its like a cavalcade of moochers everytime you step outside

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
The crazy shyt is random people ask to bum a cig or borrow some change like they gonna see you the next day to give it back :childplease:

Get the fukk out my face :birdman:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
*smokes Parliament Menthol lights*

no one ever wants my shyt, but yea its bad. id assume your Tri State with that 9 bucks, we get hit hard its criminal

guys who smoke Newps got it bad, its like a cavalcade of moochers everytime you step outside

i hear ya

i smoked newports for over ten years... prices started fukkin up my pockets....switched over to some seneca menthols....nobody ever bothers me for cigs anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall really should only smoke american spirits. pure tobacco. none of the unhealthy shyt in newports and other cigs. it's one of the few healthy cigs there are.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
people are more willing to give a cigarette away versus a dollar. i use to use that as a tactic to start conversations with people i wanted to talk to, like if i found a group of girls attractive and they were standing outside or something, i'd do that. i've had it used on me as well, so it's not like i reinvented the wheel or something. i just realized it's a good way to strike up a conversation with minimal effort and get my fix...:smugdraper: