Is there an actual good gaming podcast?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Preferably with black people? I’ve tried listening to some of these other ones and they just aren’t funny or entertaining.

I want to hear nikkas crack jokes and cut up over weekly gaming news like barbershop game talk.

Anything like that exist?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure the DeadEndHipHop guys have a gaming podcast too. Never checked it though, but I like their hip hop content

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cane and Rinse is the best gaming podcast

But they don't really involve any of the slap-stick type stuff you speak of unfortunately

It doesn’t have to be slap stick really, just not dry or bro humor.

I listened to the play watch listen a couple times cause it’s industry people but it’s so boring.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Iron Lords Podcast(half of their panelists are black, and King David is basically @MeachTheMonster on steroids)

Weapon Wheel Podcast(all the panelists are black)

Hard8's "Any Given Sunday"(most of the panelists are black, and it's basically game talk if it was in a barber shop, shyt is hilarious)

GWG "Grown Woman Gaming" podcast(a chill show w/ sistas talking games)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Arcadium :troll:

The only good answer at this point:francis:. The closest we ever going to get to a "funny" black podcast is Giant Bomb :troll:.

On the real, the problem with gaming and podcasting involving black people in general is that its always on some corny ass shyt:camby:. Most of the time, its never down to earth and legit carry the same energy as I get from The Arcadium :beli:. Sadly, the gaming industry is still on its :mjpls:steez, so a legit black podcast involving game without the cornball shyt is hard to come by :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:they had melanin at one point but yeahhhh.

I'm seriously convinced Giant Bomb will never escape the shadow of Ryan Davis.

Man, I like Giant Bomb, but they're in DESPERATE need of some black perspective.

Austin left a while ago, but I really didn't fukk with him that much when he was there, probably because that's when the NY team was trying to have philosophical discussions about every damn game.

I'd suggest Spawn on Me, but your mileage may vary for a variety of reasons.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man, I like Giant Bomb, but they're in DESPERATE need of some black perspective.

Austin left a while ago, but I really didn't fukk with him that much when he was there, probably because that's when the NY team was trying to have philosophical discussions about every damn game.

I'd suggest Spawn on Me, but your mileage may vary for a variety of reasons.

Yeah I never cared for Austin either. Dude was wild buzzkill and while I understood his stance, dude was equally annoying to Patrick Klepek.

While Jeff is probably the only one that knows was popping, I would love to hear a black podcaster that would restore the feeling to the fukkery that Giant Bomb used to consist of.

I'll check out Spawn on Me though but for the love of me, I just want to be entertained and enlightened like I'm on the block with dudes shooting the shyt. I'm just tired of this gaming industry being one sided as fukk, while black folks constantly saying the same shyt in it instead of just doing their own thing in the industry.

There used to be a podcast a long time ago that consisted of black folks (I think one of the dudes was called Mel). That show was amazing because it did not come off wild lame and they was really with the shyts concerning gaming and the problems within it. Plus they were FGC heads:wow:. I wish I remember the name of the podcast..