Is There a Tomb Raider thread?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
???

Any1 else playing this piff? :whew: Bought it yesterday n already beat it :snoop: now i'm going back to raid all the hidden tombs :win:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt does go hard, Im throughly impressed, and Im an uncharted stan. If I had to rank it Uncharted 2> Uncharted 1= TombRaider> Uncharted 3, Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Playing this piff game right now :ohlawd: bringing back new memories, it has some great innovations. I'm not gonna forget, Uncharted borrowed a lot of stuff from the originals Tomb Raider games but now this one is bringing back some amazing new stuff too. It has a some things from the Assassins Creed and Uncharted games but the new stuff is just :ohlawd:
I was sleeping on this game :whew:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Read the Forum Rules strictly no tomb raiders threads, the fukk is wrong with you breh :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I seem to remember a thread claiming it was the best SP game this gen

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i enjoyed it.

i never got close to discovering all the tombs.. but once i beat a game, i rarely go back to replay it.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
beat it in one day? :why:

I savored the fukk out this game breh. judging by the dates on my achievements, a little under a month but I 100%'d it though. Loved every minute

I would like to play through it again on the harder difficulty before next gen comes but I doubt I have the time for that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a really good game and I love it more than the original Tomb Raiders. It basically resurrected the series because I sure wasn't about to play anymore Tomb Raider games at the rate it was going. Seems like they went with more of an Uncharted style of gameplay than the old school Tomb Raider style. That's not a bad thing though, because Uncharted owes a lot to the Tomb Raider series. Would be cool if they did a game where they teamed up.