Is there a such thing as being too "picky"?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Or is the correlated to how much you have to give to your partner? :ohhh: To my older people, how much did you settle with your current s/o? Maybe being picky is a defence mechanism from getting into a relationship due to commitment issues? :lupe:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I used to be really picky.. I had the ideal woman in my head and found myself setting myself up for disappoint with each relationship.

Now, I've learned perfect doesn't exist. If she makes me happy (sexy, clean, respectful) and I know I can trust her I'm cool. shyt thats hard enough to find in a chick these days.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i dont think im picky but other than the essentials (loyal,nice,loving ect...) i require a very physical relationship. obviously not off the jump...itd be somethin we grew to when she was comfortable but shed have to be about it...my sex drive high as fuk...otherwise it wont work long term:birdman: i rather be single

little4209

All Star
Daps
I think there is a such thing...I mean, if you pull out a list of 100 things that you have to have in a mate, then there MIGHT be a problem...but on the other hand, you shouldn't settle either..just be realistic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
let me dig out my list

No clubbing, No guy friends, Doesn't dress scandalous, Loyal, Christian, Working, Non Selfish, doesn't get bored easily, no instagram, less than 5 sexual partners (virgin preferably), doesn't follow hypergamy, non feminist, healthy, from a good family, no kids, submissive, within 20 kilometers and that's just to date

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Depends.. now look at this video and go to the 5 minute 12 second mark and look at this broad ideal man

I mean there's a difference between reality and fantasy and many people just like the video i posted are living in a fantasy world.

now i don't see nothing wrong in terms of being picky in some things, but going overboard with it is ridiculous especially when u are not the same way

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
let me dig out my list

No clubbing, No guy friends, Doesn't dress scandalous, Loyal, Christian, Working, Non Selfish, doesn't get bored easily, no instagram, less than 5 sexual partners (virgin preferably), doesn't follow hypergamy, non feminist, healthy, from a good family, no kids, submissive, within 20 kilometers and that's just to date
:salute: most of the guys on here made it sound like being with a woman who was a virgin was a dealbreaker

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be really picky.. I had the ideal woman in my head and found myself setting myself up for disappoint with each relationship.

Now, I've learned perfect doesn't exist. If she makes me happy (sexy, clean, respectful) and I know I can trust her I'm cool. shyt thats hard enough to find in a chick these days.

that last part is exactly why im very very very picky....its borderline impossible to find a woman you can trust these days

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
let me dig out my list

Well OP, you got your answer :dahell:

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
that last part is exactly why im very very very picky....its borderline impossible to find a woman you can trust these days
no there are a lot of trustworthy women it's hard to find trustworthy men