Is there a more annoying girl then nancy grace

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That bytch is annoying as fukk, especially when there's another punk ass missing kid.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Kim Kardashian
Snooki
Ann Coulter

Kim is fine, so that lowers her annoying level a bit

Snooki just makes me :smh:, I wouldn't exactly call that being annoyed by her

Ann Coulter is too obvious a troll to get mad at; she's the female Glenn Beck

Nancy Grace is on a whole other level of annoying, and part of it is because you know it's definitely not an act, like the other three most likely are. I can't think of any other famous person who I'd honestly feel tempted to smack if I ever met them.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Kim is fine, so that lowers her annoying level a bit

Snooki just makes me :smh:, I wouldn't exactly call that being annoyed by her

Ann Coulter is too obvious a troll to get mad at; she's the female Glenn Beck

Nancy Grace is on a whole other level of annoying, and part of it is because you know it's definitely not an act, like the other three most likely are. I can't think of any other famous person who I'd honestly feel tempted to smack if I ever met them.

:rudy: :shaq2: :usure: :aicmon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

Breh....I'm not tryna say they're not dumb off-camera, but you can't tell me most of these famous dumb broads don't be playin' extra dumb for the media

I learned that ever since the Jessica Simpson 'is this chicken or tuna' thing. Nobody was really checking for her like that until she said that line, then all of a sudden she became the famous hot, dumb blonde, and she rolled with that image. They started talking about her thinking buffalo wings were made from buffalos, and her meeting the Interior Secretary and telling him he did a nice job decorating the White House. They know what they be doing :rudy:

And once again, Ann Coulter is an OBVIOUS troll. You can tell she says certain things knowing it'll get people :damn:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breh....I'm not tryna say they're not dumb off-camera, but you can't tell me most of these famous dumb broads don't be playin' extra dumb for the media

I learned that ever since the Jessica Simpson 'is this chicken or tuna' thing. Nobody was really checking for her like that until she said that line, then all of a sudden she became the famous hot, dumb blonde, and she rolled with that image. They started talking about her thinking buffalo wings were made from buffalos, and her meeting the Interior Secretary and telling him he did a nice job decorating the White House. They know what they be doing :rudy:

And once again, Ann Coulter is an OBVIOUS troll. You can tell she says certain things knowing it'll get people :damn:

Believe it or not dere's A LOT of real genuine morons out hea breh. :ld: :pachaha:

But yeah anyways, ALL dem hoes is trash. :pacspit:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Kim Kardashian
Snooki
Ann Coulter

THIS bytch.. SMH. Even though I'm pretty sure most of it is an act... the fact that she can let some of that stuff come out of her mouth is evidence that there is something really wrong with her.

And Nancy Grace should go play in traffic.