Is there a good site to hire someone to make an app in under 3 months?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Not too complex.

Though integration would be the next step if the bare bones part of the app proves successful.

But for a basic app (minimal graphics/video perhaps/ some text with images) that is functional on both platforms (iOS and Android) how much does it cost?

Thanks

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
4500 I’ll take care of it with my special team of programmers and developers. I only accept cash app and need all money in advance before starting the project. Don’t wait! This offer is only available for the next

morris

Superstar
Daps
4500 I’ll take care of it with my special team of programmers and developers. I only accept cash app and need all money in advance before starting the project. Don’t wait! This offer is only available for the next
Already sent

But on the real, anyone have links?

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
You can try using fiverr. I've used it for other purposes and it's fine
This.
But you have to keep in my mind that you're the only one who knows how you want it. You already have a vision.
So you need to find one who really gets it They'll all be like "aight, no problem" and start working with instructions. You'll get the best results if you make a graphic how you want it to look etc

And you definitely need to compare the gigs they're offering.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Make a wireframe/flowchart of every stage of this app. Explain what happens from when the user starts the app, to what options and buttons are available at the first screen, and the next etc...

If you can make a halfway decent wireframe you can take it to anyone. Otherwise whoever you take it to is going to have to make one for you.

You can try and make one using PowerPoint and imagine each slide as a screen.

Balsamiq. Rapid, effective and fun wireframing software. | Balsamiq

morris

Superstar
Daps
Make a wireframe/flowchart of every stage of this app. Explain what happens from when the user starts the app, to what options and buttons are available at the first screen, and the next etc...

If you can make a halfway decent wireframe you can take it to anyone. Otherwise whoever you take it to is going to have to make one for you.

You can try and make one using PowerPoint and imagine each slide as a screen.

Balsamiq. Rapid, effective and fun wireframing software. | Balsamiq
Yes

I was thinking of making a PowerPoint slide and having that be my business plan and showing with the proposed outcome would be and any suggestions

morris

Superstar
Daps
Subs

I'm going to need an app developer later in the year.
In the meantime I'm going to take about two weeks to see how much I can learn.

There is a YouTube channel called "CodewithChris".

Unfortunately it's only for iOS but again I want to see how much I can see understand so I know what I'm asking for.

Once I get that handled down, I can learn how to make a wireframe even a basic one, and I wanted to be native on all platforms.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
In the meantime I'm going to take about two weeks to see how much I can learn.

There is a YouTube channel called "CodewithChris".

Unfortunately it's only for iOS but again I want to see how much I can see understand so I know what I'm asking for.

Once I get that handled down, I can learn how to make a wireframe even a basic one, and I wanted to be native on all platforms.
If you have a general idea of what you want, I can help you with a starter wireframe. PM if ya want