Is there a COD type game but with energy weapons like in Fallout?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
only thing semi close to your description is destiny 2.
barrier of entry is higher cause its a looter shooter....but it's got all type of "energy" weapons and pretty good online play...but you have to grind for the weapons you want and rely on RNG for things you want

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
only thing semi close to your description is destiny 2.
barrier of entry is higher cause its a looter shooter....but it's got all type of "energy" weapons and pretty good online play...but you have to grind for the weapons you want and rely on RNG for things you want
It's online only? No campaign?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
It's online only? No campaign?
theres multiple campaigns you can play by yourself...you'll still technically need to be online tho....the game leans more into PVE content....but all of the end game content for the best gear/loot requires you to play with others(2 to 5 other players). destiny 2 has a companion app that makes it easier to find people to play with however

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Destiny is the closest, it's competitive multiplayer was quite good when I used to play it on Destiny 1.

It struck a balance between CoD and Halo gameplay. The multiplayer eventually took a backseat to the co-op stuff though since that's where everybody was spending their time and money.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Titanfall 2 but idk if its playable at this point
Download the north star client if you fukk wit titanfall 2 any.it’s drag and drop easy into a folder.

smooth servers and mods no ddos attacks.
more game modes were created for it :banderas:

warning-there are some Godly players on here WAY different from average console pc players:merchant:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Titanfall 2 op.
but ONLY for pc.it’s dead on console
on pc and u gotta download north star client for the best experience after u buy it.(takes 3 minutes if u cpu savy)

If u end up purchasing TF2 I can help u if u don’t understand how to install the client to the game .

it’s worth it breh.:wow:
Been playing nothing but titanfall 2 since i heard about them taking over the game and having dedicated servers :gladbron:

even though u negged me for no reason last week I got u if u need help breh:leostare:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Download the north star client if you fukk wit titanfall 2 any.it’s drag and drop easy into a folder.

smooth servers and mods no ddos attacks.
more game modes were created for it :banderas:

warning-there are some Godly players on here WAY different from average console pc players:merchant:
Forgot to mention north star:wow: I ain’t played tf2 since the ddos shyt happened

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Titanfall 2 op.
but ONLY for pc.it’s dead on console
on pc and u gotta download north star client for the best experience after u buy it.(takes 3 minutes if u cpu savy)

If u end up purchasing TF2 I can help u if u don’t understand how to install the client to the game .

it’s worth it breh.:wow:
Been playing nothing but titanfall 2 since i heard about them taking over the game and having dedicated servers :gladbron:

even though u negged me for no reason last week I got u if u need help breh:leostare:
I'm sorry, I share this account with my homie because registrations are closed, I wasn't the one that negged you, you my nikka :salute: