Is the Wu-Tang Clans logo more recognizable than the Rolling Stones?

Is Wu's logo more recognizable than the Rolling Stones logo

• Yes

Votes: 85 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Who

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fukk No

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Is the Wu-Tang Clans logo more recognizable than the Rolling Stones lips?

The Wu-Tang Clan has had a significant cultural impact on music, fashion, and even language. Their unique blend of raw lyrics, heavy beats, and kung-fu movie samples helped to define the sound of hip-hop in the 1990s and inspired a generation of rappers and producers.

The Wu-Tang Clan also had a major influence on fashion, popularizing streetwear and introducing the world to the iconic "W" logo. Their style was a reflection of their gritty, urban aesthetic and continues to inspire fashion designers and streetwear brands today.

In addition to music and fashion, the Wu-Tang Clan has also left its mark on language and slang. Their unique vocabulary and use of slang words and phrases helped to shape the language of hip-hop and popular culture more broadly. Phrases like "Wu-Tang Forever" and "Cash Rules Everything Around Me" have become part of the cultural lexicon.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to google what the Rolling Stones logo looks like. I can see the Wu logo being more recognizable but it doesn't necessarily translate to Wu-Tang Clan the group more recognizable than the Rolling Stones, I feel like this is what cats that said "no" are thinking.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:dahell: It's not. Rolling stones have been popular for 60 plus years and their logo has been on the forefront of some of the biggest tours in the world, hell their merchandise is even sold in walmart.
Those people are dying off by the second. Anyone born after 2000 easily recognizes the W first.