Is the wax museum in NYC a worthwhile trip?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well it is not bad, plus you by all the movie houses and there are some good food places to eat in the area. You going to have fun regardless where you go, it is NYC.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I've never been, but yes, it's worth it.

Additionally, if you're ever in Baltimore, the Blacks in Wax museum is interesting as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Matters fact stay the fukk out of Times Square Breh pure fukkery down there. You got one day in NYC better shyt to do then look at wax.

I'll be back with suggestions

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No. Matters fact stay the fukk out of Times Square Breh pure fukkery down there. You got one day in NYC better shyt to do then look at wax.

I'll be back with suggestions

suggestions?

and i been to nyc a lot....im only 60 miles a way and i aint pressed

the girls wanna go :manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Times Square is garbage...if anything just walk around there for a half hour and then bounce.

walking around in Times Square is just dodging human projectiles while trying to "appreciate" the environment.

check out Union Square, South St. Sea Port...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's alright, nothing too spectacular.
You can go to a gang of museums for a fraction of that price.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
suggestions?

and i been to nyc a lot....im only 60 miles a way and i aint pressed

the girls wanna go :manny:

-Shark Speedboat or beast speed boat if the weather is decent... One is on the east side one is on the west side. Amazing views and a good tour/thrill ride
- Have drinks at "Press Lounge" rooftop bar. One of the best views In Manhattan DONT MISS THIS ONE
-Hit Sues Rendezvous or Starlets or Perfection (strip clubs) sues is by far the best but kind of out of the way
-LA Marina offers a very unique water front experience , hookah and bottle service, food
-Apotheke is a dope speakeasy bar in Chinatown.
- Phillipe dope lunch special on weekdays, entrée, appetizer, and ice cream for $20 it's usually $70 to eat at phillipe
- Caroline's comedy club
-PHD lounge
- Le Bain @ the standard

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
St Andrews Pub on 46st and Kim's aunt kitchen on 46 and 10th has the crack fish sandwiches and if your paper correct, you got the cook cracked hamburgers at Shake Shack on 44th and 8th, those burgers and shakes must have some raw in them, they so good, but pricey, for 4 of you it would be close to 70 to 80 but worth it.