is the UN and the World about to call amerikka out for it's black treatment?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The Pope should have said something, I can't think of many places in the world where police are just killing folks no reason.

This country is becoming Godless, every single one of the murderous cops are soulless.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't think of many places in the world where police are just killing folks no reason.

:what: pick a county any country right below us in Mexico, central & South America or the carribean, police are basically death squads

Shoot we can make this a 20 page topic if we talk about the Brazilian "special" police forces alone

@Poitier

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:what: pick a county any country right below us in Mexico, central & South America or the carribean, police are basically death squads

Shoot we can make this a 20 page topic if we talk about the Brazilian "special" police forces alone

@Poitier
We gotta stop this police violence. Because now, it's becoming a problem in Israel as well. The shyt is literally out of control.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

@Poitier
Yeah I was talking with the queen in Brazil ...... she basically was saying we have It easy..... plus she's black and poor there so her situation is worse.

I was talking about blah blah blah and she made me look dumb.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was talking with the queen in Brazil ...... she basically was saying we have It easy..... plus she's black and poor there so her situation is worse.

I was talking about blah blah blah and she made me look dumb.

This what dominican police did to two young ppl on a motorcycle for refusing to pull over

here what they did to kid for having his music to loud

and here is how brazilian police in broad day light handle alleged thieves

etc etc , obviously am not gonna sit here and say american police are angles/innocent

buttt :whew: ive been to some of these south american countries and you DO NOT want to be caught in any fukery with the police there

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
This what dominican police did to two young ppl on a motorcycle for refusing to pull over

here what they did to kid for having his music to loud

and here is how brazilian police in broad day light handle alleged thieves

etc etc , obviously am not gonna sit here and say american police are angles/innocent

buttt :whew: ive been to some of these south american countries and you DO NOT want to be caught in any fukery with the police there

What countries have you visited breh?...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The UN is controlled by America..:comeon:

The only countries powerful enough to say something and make a statement, all equally hate Blacks.
China, Russia, France, Britain and Canada dont have time to grand stand and sing about Black rights in America. They'll use that time to push for more trade deals etc.