Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gotta strike while they're still willing to give him money. When it's all said and done, his legacy will be similar to Avatar: a bunch of money made with no imprint to show for it (in the film world anyway).

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Gotta strike while they're still willing to give him money. When it's all said and done, his legacy will be similar to Avatar: a bunch of money made with no imprint to show for it (in the film world anyway).
This is true. His film resume is terrible

He is trying to be the current Arnold but The Rock has 0 classic movies and tons of trash flicks:laff::laff::laff:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is true. His film resume is terrible

He is trying to be the current Arnold but The Rock has 0 classic movies and tons of trash flicks:laff::laff::laff:
That comparison will always be jokes to me :russ:

Dude tried to come out the gate with some Kindergarden Cop/Jingle All The Way shyt (The Tooth Fairy) with no Total Recall, Terminator, or Predator under his belt. And he still doesn't have one of those!

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That comparison will always be jokes to me :russ:

Dude tried to come out the gate with some Kindergarden Cop/Jingle All The Way shyt (The Tooth Fairy) with no Total Recall, Terminator, or Predator under his belt. And he still doesn't have one of those!
It really blows my mind that some people consider him Arnold 2.0:mindblown:

Honestly Kindergarten Cop/Jingle All The Way is more entertaining than like 75% of The Rock's movies :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
He’s my goat :hubie:
orangutan_square.jpg