Is the ps4 still good in 2021?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They still coming out with good games or exclusives?

Cuz I’m not gonna try for the ps5 anymore til it’s readily in stock. Struck out too many times on target Best Buy etc etc releases. I gave up on trying lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an article of someone from Sony saying that a lot of the Playstation exclusives will be on PS4 as well as PS5.

You're good. PS4 has too big of an install base not to have heavy hitters come to the console.

They'll have to strike a balance, They still want people to transition to the PS5 asap. It wouldn't surprise me if the new GoW was a PS5 exclusive and it would surprise if it wasn't.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS4 has to still be good when ain't shyt to play on PS5 right now but PS4 games (and a remake of a PS3 game)...ain't nothing coming out right away that's gonna make PS4 obsolete

Look at this X-Bot faggit. :russell:

Daps
There was an article of someone from Sony saying that a lot of the Playstation exclusives will be on PS4 as well as PS5.

You're good. PS4 has too big of an install base not to have heavy hitters come to the console.

They'll have to strike a balance, They still want people to transition to the PS5 asap. It wouldn't surprise me if the new GoW was a PS5 exclusive and it would surprise if it wasn't.

They have to have system selling ps5 exclusives
I have a feeling GOW will be PS5 exclusive
The sales rate for the PS4 version of Miles Morales is horrible
No one wants to play the gimped version
This trend will continue for all the ps4/ps5 exclusives
Maybe not for Horizon but if the difference is significant...

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seems most big PS5 games will also come to PS4.

Unless you are in it for the technical upgrade. PS4 should be fine for at least next year.

I'm pretty sure they'll boil it down to the ones that makes business sense for what the game is trying to accomplish, scale and whatnot and what's already in store and also what the devs want to do with their games impending. Most games that are probably beyond halfway done, announced years ago will still be on the PS4 (especially if already was stated as being as such), but there's still definitely going to be PS5 only ones as well.

To OP: Sony typically supports their older hardware for at least 2 years after newest hardware drops, so yeah, PS4 will still have plenty of great games dropping for it throughout next year. Just be prepared to know that you could be playing those games at a much better quality on the PS5.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes you have a good year plus with PS4 especially if you have a backlog. Most people are only playing last gen games on the new consoles. And I’m one of them. You can probably get 2 years out of it to be honest. I mean the first year is a wash.

Last edited: