Is The "N" Word a downfall of the black community

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason anytime someone discusses how to improve our community, the first thing they say is....stop sagging your pants. And stop saying nikka as if our parents and they parents wasnt using the word. And that its something new.

So do you think removing the word nikka from the vocab will improve the community as a whole

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is abstaining from saying 'nikka' gonna fix our problems? Hell no.
Is it a step in the right direction? Probably.

Language is important even if we don't want to admit it. 'nikka' isn't associated with good shyt. 'nikkas' aren't productive. 'nikkas' don't read to their kids, or have 401ks, or volunteer at food pantries. 'nikkas' rob and don't pay child support.

Now do I still say the shyt? Yup. Not much anymore. Never in mixed company. Don't need to give Whites or Mexicans or whoever another excuse to say the shyt. I have started to replace it with 'Black' though. Was around some old head when he greeted another dude that way and I seriously went :ohhh:. Liked the way it sounded so I stuck with it:yeshrug:. Black is something to be proud of and honestly the shyts caught on a little bit.

Am I gonna down another brother for still saying the shyt? No, but I think it's an important discussion to have INTERNALLY. These things shouldn't be plastered on CNN or Fox News or whatever. I don't like the NAACP telling us not to use it anymore either. It's gonna have to be coupled with a real change in attitude and behavior from us as well.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:bryan: a WORD?

Actually, the problem is being subject to racism but with that said I've learned in order to fix things we can only blame ourselves for not doing better to solve the problem. We'd rather wait for shyt to get better gradually instead of taking action.

We dont realize we could change shyt with the quickness if we were on the same page.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
For some reason anytime someone discusses how to improve our community, the first thing they say is....stop sagging your pants. And stop saying nikka as if our parents and they parents wasnt using the word. And that its something new.

So do you think removing the word nikka from the vocab will improve the community as a whole
0ATKSOm.png

Family Man

Banned
Daps
CACs and their conditioning of the black mind has been the downfall of the black community. Everything else is just symptoms of that problem. Don't let a CAC or anyone else tell you any different.

The only way for blacks to survive and thrive is for us to start learning our history and stop trying to integrate with the CAC society. Once you learn your history and have knowledge of yourself you'll see that the CAC standard is nothing to aspire to. You'll start doing for yourself and the betterment of your community.

Here's Minister X giving y'all the blueprint right here:

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
If cats only knew the history behind that word. Once the younger cats are taught the history believe you me, they would never want to say the word ever again.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't used that word once in the last 5 yrs......

i dont look at black pp as "nikkas"

thats why i hate j and kanye for making that dumb ass song

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white ppl think its cool to say that shyt, now the common blk person gotta fight and rave about it smh....because there pieces of shyt rappers think its cool to say