Is the Don't Vote/Downballot Democrat strategy working?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If you recall, from 2019-2020 or so there were two particular election campaigns: Don't vote at all and Vote Downballot Democrat (unless reparations are offered)

These campaigns tried to distance themselves from one another, but resulting effect was one in the same: Removing your vote for President removes any and all influence you could have on federal courts and judges. It definitely did SOMETHING. Trump was able to appoint 54 Circuit Judges (ranked 6th of all time) and 3 Supreme Court Justices (the most since Nixon/Reagan). The irony is we literally witnessed the Voting Rights Act gutted by the SC under Obama. This was BEFORE the Internet Ass Era and WITH Black people voting at record numbers-- which apparently needed to stop.

So don't vote. Vote downballot. And the fight for reparations continues :jbhmm: Are we witnessing a long game strategy that'll ultimately payoff or is this the reality :jbhmm:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My life has improved by leaps and bounds since I stopped voting... Maybe I'm an outlier...Maybe my good fortune is totally unrelated.. But I'm superstitious so I'm gonna keep on this not voting wave as long as these blessings keep flowing.

:ahh:

Daps
Affirmative Action got reversed.

Voting rights have been restricted by shutting down polling locations (don't have to pay out money to a bunch of ppl no more) and making it where people can only vote if they show a picture id, and can't be given water while they stand in line.

Roe v Wade got reversed.

It's working really good if you ask me. :yeshrug:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I’m pretty sure 95% of black people vote Democrat :unimpressed:

The countries demographics are changing and y’all not ready to accept reality.
Lol. Our voting rate is the lowest of all demographics.

95% of black who actually vote May vote democrat… but isn’t it like 20-30% of voting age blacks even vote at all…

The don’t vote coalition is doing numbers

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the vote democrats regardless of promises being broken & no substantial changes working?

The question in OP & mine are obviously no.

Let’s do better & stop taking sides in this bs. Neither has your full interest in mind.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We have to educate ourselves more on the process and in general. Too many of us take this government and our way of life for granted. We've put ourselves in an untenable situation in that we have to vote Dem because GOP is worse. But Dems don't have to do much because they know we have to vote for them and we don't have the economic power/foundation to truly step away.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I’m pretty sure 95% of black people vote Democrat :unimpressed:

The countries demographics are changing and y’all not ready to accept reality.
That's not what I asked and it doesn't answer what I'm asking. The demographics have never been on our side and Don't Vote/Vote Downballot strategies offered nothing. Unless reducing our voting demographics even more is a strategy. And helping to fukk us over. In which case it definitely worked :ehh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
We have to educate ourselves more on the process and in general. Too many of us take this government and our way of life for granted. We've put ourselves in an untenable situation in that we have to vote Dem because GOP is worse. But Dems don't have to do much because they know we have to vote for them and we don't have the economic power/foundation to truly step away.
Are you involved in your local elections?

What district are you ?

Daps
Affirmative Action got reversed.

Voting rights have been restricted by shutting down polling locations (don't have to pay out money to a bunch of ppl no more) and making it where people can only vote if they show a picture id, and can't be given water while they stand in line.

Roe v Wade got reversed.

It's working really good if you ask me. :yeshrug:

Edit
Student loans got frickin DENIED.

#dontvote and MAGA putting in WORK :banderas:

And you aint seen nothing yet :banderas:

Wait till we finish gutting child labor laws and then we start hiring children under 10 and paying them slave wages. :whew:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Lol. Our voting rate is the lowest of all demographics.

95% of black who actually vote May vote democrat… but isn’t it like 20-30% of voting age blacks even vote at all…

The don’t vote coalition is doing numbers
The same coalition thinks they're unique and revolutionary for not voting
:francis:

Think you're a freedom fighter by not voting brehs

Think letting white supremacist politicians take your freedom away makes Malcolm X proud brehs

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Disgusting how y’all blame the average person for the actions of rich CACS.

The same coalition thinks they're unique and revolutionary for not voting
:francis:

Think you're a freedom fighter by not voting brehs

Think letting white supremacist politicians take your freedom away makes Malcolm X proud brehs
Read the Ballot or the Bullet fakkit