Is the Acer Predator Nitro 5 AN515 any good?

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
So after 6 years of loyal service my laptop finally gave out. Motherboard is messed up and theres no way to fix it.

I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop (desktop doesnt work as I am moving around quite a lot).

I found this one to be the only one with nice enough specs that does not set me back way too much.

• Intel Core i5 7300U-2.3Ghz upto 2.8Ghz
  • RAM 8GB
  • SSD 256GB
  • VGA nVidia GTX1050Ti-4GB
  • Screen 15.6" FHD
  • Windows 10

As far as I can tell it should be fine. Im looking mostly to play NBA 2k19, Fifa 19, Total war Games, cities skyline and things like that.

It costs IDR 10,000,000 which should be aroun USD 700.-

I know an I7 processor would be better but I cant really afford it right now.

Am I overlooking something?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop from besbuy https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-n...ard-drive-shale-black/6212601.p?skuId=6212601
Price: 719.99

Windows 10 operating system
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›

15.6" Full HD display
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.

8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8300H mobile processor
Smart quad-core, eight-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.

8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.

1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
Holds a sizeable collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
Driven by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.

Weighs 5.95 lbs. and measures 1.1" thin
Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability. 4-cell lithium-ion battery.

HDMI output expands your viewing options
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.

Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
Supports SD memory card formats.

Next-generation wireless connectivity
Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.

Built-in HD webcam with two microphones
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.

Additional port
Headphone/microphone combo jack.

Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.

You getting an i5 8th gen processor :yeshrug: