Is that Parks and Recreation shyt any good?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Saw that cac shyt posted on netflix and it has tina feys girlfriend as the lead and the only nikka was some fat black bytch so i think it may suck, but I figure i'd ask you nikkas if this shyt is any good or not

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
walks in ready to recommend this shyt..

reads op..

checks skin tone..

hangs head and leaves thread.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
It's a good show, but you won't like it

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
nikka what the fukk does that mean nikka?

i watch "smart" shyt nikka,

:dead:

I ain't gon lie though, that shyt is like a bootleg The Office to me. Don't know which came first but one is clearly better than the other IMO.

2 episodes and I was done. And I only watched episode 2 cuz I like Rashida Jones cute ass.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I ain't gon lie though, that shyt is like a bootleg The Office to me. Don't know which came first but one is clearly better than the other IMO.

2 episodes and I was done. And I only watched episode 2 cuz I like Rashida Jones cute ass.

IMO once season 2 of Parks and Rec was complete it surpassed where the Office was at that point in time. Then when they started introducing characters like Councilman Jamm, and John Ralphio's sister it went to the next level.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
nikka what the fukk does that mean nikka?

i watch "smart" shyt nikka,
lol. It's not really a "smart" show. Based off of what I've seen you post, you'll watch an episode then run back here talking "cac this, cac that :camby:".

Have you watched The Office or 30 Rock? If you liked those shows, you'll more than likely like Parks and Rec.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
IMO once season 2 of Parks and Rec was complete it surpassed where the Office was at that point in time. Then when they started introducing characters like Councilman Jamm, and John Ralphio's sister it went to the next level.

:manny: Might check it at a later date but that corny white bish ain't got shyt on Steve Carrel da gawd.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
ok I'm watching the pilot and who the fukk are these cacs talking to? like who the fukk is behind the camera?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:ufdup: Just like season 1 of the "The Office", season 1 of the "Parks & Rec" is struggle. Season 2 of "Parks & Rec" (Just like Season 2 of "The Office") is when the show becomes good.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:ufdup: Just like season 1 of the "The Office", season 1 of the "Parks & Rec" is struggle. Season 2 of "Parks & Rec" (Just like Season 2 of "The Office") is when the show becomes good.

Aye I just finished watching The Office (well, stopped after season 7). That's a big step down. I need a few months to recuperate before I delve back in to the mockumentary genre.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
ok I'm watching the pilot and who the fukk are these cacs talking to? like who the fukk is behind the camera?
Skip season 1 breh....you'll hate this show if you make yourself sit through that :trash:

Start with the 2nd season