Is telling your sexual partner count a good idea?.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I had to ask the female im talking too how high is her body count. I was curious to know as to why she hasnt as she would said "kinky sex". Is it ever appropriate to ask the body count or even is it a good idea?.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women lie about their numbers.

whatever they tell you multiply by 6, and that doesn't include all the dikks they sucked or all the guys they allowed to finger them.

Only one woman has ever told me her real number and it was like 45 and she was 25, it's better not to ask.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean most women are probably going to lie about it so i don't even bother to ask, then again im the type to really not give a fukk about shyt like that. And truthfully i've never not told my body count when asked, its not like a girl's not gonna fukk me cause i have a high body count

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
This woman I know was about 25. She was a freak and used to talk about all the kinky stuff she did.

I said, "How many guys have you slept with?" She was like "How many do you think?"

I said "Umm, maybe 60 or 70."

She flipped out like "F- you. I'm not a fu***in slut! How dare you!"

:aicmon:

Whatever. I bet my guess was too low.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

It makes you think as a man, a bunch of dudes simping over women who give it up
I mean most women are probably going to lie about it so i don't even bother to ask, then again im the type to really not give a fukk about shyt like that. And truthfully i've never not told my body count when asked, its not like a girl's not gonna fukk me cause i have a high body count

so you will buy a car without caring about the mileage on the odometer?

i said it previously but its laughable that the same man who probably wouldnt buy a car with 200,000 miles on it with 45 previous owners.

would wife a broad who has had 45 previous owners and is reading 200,000 miles on the odometer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This woman I know was about 25. She was a freak and used to talk about all the kinky stuff she did.

I said, "How many guys have you slept with?" She was like "How many do you think?"

I said "Umm, maybe 60 or 70."

She flipped out like "F- you. I'm not a fu***in slut! How dare you!"

:aicmon:

Whatever. I bet my guess was too low.

funny thing she probably did, this is why i laugh at dudes simping and fighting over all these broads who have sexual soul ties to like 50 guys

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Yo just think.... whatever situation u r in, jumpoff, married, etc. How many dikks she sucked and you're kissin her!!!???!!??:bryan:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Never ask that if you're the sensitive type. You'll get your soul crushed no matter what the answer is.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

i said it previously but its laughable that the same man who probably wouldnt buy a car with 200,000 miles on it with 45 previous owners.

would wife a broad who has had 45 previous owners and is reading 200,000 miles on the odometer.

Didn't you just say multiply the woman's number by 6? What's the point of asking if you're just going to make her a hoe in your head?

lmfao

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't you just say multiply the woman's number by 6? What's the point of asking if you're just going to make her a hoe in your head?

lmfao

I said its better not to ask, reading comprehension 101.

why do i ask somtimes? because its good to see her facial features and demeanour when she's lying straight to your face.

so whenever you tell her, i came by your place last night you weren't there and she drops the "i was out with the girls" you see that same facial features and demeanour and know to toss her in the bushes

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes you think as a man, a bunch of dudes simping over women who give it up

There are signs i pick up on when i can tell if a chick is a ho or not without having to ask how many bodies she has cause she's probably gonna lie anyway. And i'll never actively search for a relationship anyway because i get a lot of female attention and i know i will most likely cheat with no fukks given.

I also am not the type to get into a relationship with a female unless we've been dating/fukking/allthatgoodstuff for at least close to a year so i know how she rolls just based on her mannerisms and how she acts