Is Swingers the realest movie ever?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty real. It should be mandatory viewing for all dudes after that first :to: broken heart. It's the interacting with women equivalent of a Ray Lewis speech/threat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Turns on NHL 94 hollers at those beautiful babies in the booth next to me

Rob: You don't look at the things that you have, you only look at the stuff that you don't have. Those guys are right about you - you're money.
Mike: Then why won't she call?
Rob: She won't call because you left. she's got her own life to deal with, man, and that's in New York... alright? And she's a sweet girl, and I love her to pieces, but fukk her, man. You gotta get on with your life. You gotta let go of the past. And Mikey, when you do, I'm telling you: the future is beautiful, alright? Look out the window. It's sunny every day here. It's like manifest destiny. Don't tell me we didn't make it. We made it! We are here. And everything that is past is prologued to this. All of the shyt that didn't kill us is only - you know, all that shyt. You're gonna get over it.
Mike: How did you get over it? I mean, how long did it take?
Rob: Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is, man. It's like, you wake up every day and it hurts a little bit less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And the funny thing is, is that, this is kinda wierd, but it's like, it's like you almost miss that pain.
Mike: You miss the pain?
Rob: Yeah, for the same reason that you missed her... because you lived with it for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
One of my five favorite movies ever, probably top three. I can recite most of the movie.

"Ya know, I was crying, but trying not to cry. Like, give me a minute here, but more than that. *breaks down* Give me a minute here." :dead:

The first time I watched it i rewound the part where they're telling Mikey he's like a big bear, man, about 10 times. :russ:

The video game scene is absolute perfection. Every guy who's ever played games with their friends has had a moment like that before and it came out of nowhere.

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
damn shame I'm never gonna be able to rip a bytches phone number like Vince Vaughn.

Now it's all "what's your number?? Here I'll call it so you have mine." ass shyt :rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funny thing at the end when
He finally gets a new girl and his ex calls him back resonates.

Reminds me of this chick I dated who like clockwork after 6 months called me up asking how I was doing and how she made a mistake, yet I was dating someone new :pacspit:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Film is therapy for clowns.

Yeah Favreus character clownishness is overwhelming. The hockey jersey wearing dude called him a bytch with no balls outside the club. Vince Vaughns character resonates with me the most though. Im the dude grabbing 2 or 3 chicks and throwing them at my dudes. Im the dude with the 2 chicks in the apartment and my clown ass friend sitting there unable to even make eye contact. Me trying to coach him into the puss. Too real.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Favreus character clownishness is overwhelming. The hockey jersey wearing dude called him a bytch with no balls outside the club. Vince Vaughns character resonates with me the most though. Im the dude grabbing 2 or 3 chicks and throwing them at my dudes. Im the dude with the 2 chicks in the apartment and my clown ass friend sitting there unable to even make eye contact. Me trying to coach him into the puss. Too real.

TOo much reality. I dont like to think about bozos. Men who act shy and bytch like that arent gentically equipped mentally or physically to please women so they are going to be all bashful like bytches. You cant help these clowns. Women have to choose them and look past their shortcomings.