Is @skylove4 the Feds???

Daps
You really don’t know who you’re conversing with on these sites, their professions or their ability to “touch” you. I want you and the other agents here to remember this while yall continue engaging in your concerted efforts to intimidate, disenfranchise, and spread disinformation to black voters. Yall white boys may think this is funny now but there are eyes on yall here unrelated to this site that will eventually come to collect its pound of flesh backed by the full brunt of the law.:skip:

this individual is alluding to criminal charges stemming from comments made on this forum in the election threads.

are we under surveillance? is any deviation from the party line being reported to the commissar who oversees message forums?

are you the alphabet boys, @skylove4 ?

:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It is 1000 times more likely that http://www.thecoli.comm, http://www.lipstickalley.comm, and a host of other sites and social media pages you're familiar with are in a log of "black websites," sitting on the desk of some cac conservative organization, sending out "agents" to spread nothing but "I'm not voting for Joe Biden because he said 'you ain't black'" "94 crime bill!" "What has he done for black people!" than it is likely that the Democrat Party would even need to waste money on something like that.

Everytime conservatives host some "black voters" conference event and they spit literally THE SAME talking points as you and many others here have latched onto, right down to "we was better off before the civil rights movements", "black people are actually more conservative." I know what time it is.

Don't forget Yvette Carnell was sitting around with white supremacist John Tanton when she kicked off #ADOS, all it's "fukk Democrats" talking points, and everything that would follow. THAT is an agent.

There is AMPLE evidence that right wing and foreign entities search for black websites pretending to be black in order to spread misleading disinformation and influence elections. There is NO evidence of Democrats or liberal organizations having done such a thing to black voters or white voters or anyone. Don't project the scummy behavior of your white power conservative party on us. And yes I said us because some of us ain't ashamed and cowardly enough to hide our politics and pretend we critical of all sides.

But any way I'll let you get back to your personal vendettas.

Last edited:
Daps
It is 1000 times more likely that http://www.thecoli.comm, http://www.lipstickalley.comm, and a host of other sites and social media pages you're familiar with are in a log of "black websites," sitting on the desk of some cac conservative organization, sending out "agents" to spread nothing but "I'm not voting for Joe Biden because he said 'you ain't black'" "94 crime bill!" "What has he done for black people!" than it is likely that the Democrat Party would even need to waste money on something like that.

Don't forget Yvette Carnell was sitting around with white supremacist John Tanton when she kicked off #ADOS, all it's "fukk Democrats" talking points, and everything that would follow. THAT is an agent.

There is AMPLE evidence that right wing and foreign entities search for black websites pretending to be black in order to spread misleading disinformation and influence elections. There is NO evidence of Democrats or liberal organizations having done such a thing to black voters or white voters or anyone. Don't project the scummy behavior of your white power conservative party on us. And yes I said us because some of us ain't ashamed and cowardly enough to hide our politics and pretend we critical of all sides.

i don’t doubt, because of the high concentration of presumably black voices frequenting this site, that we’re under observation by certain entities.

i just found it curious that this individual threatened me with legal ramifications for not toeing the line on this election.

:unimpressed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Everytime conservatives host some "black voters" conference event and they spit literally THE SAME talking points as you and many others here have latched onto, right down to "we was better off before the civil rights movements", "black people are actually more conservative." I know what time it is.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

We literally have paid dem shills here. Wtf you talking about :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Absolutely. Look at all how many Twitter posts from right wing accounts are posted here. Or, how many supposed pro black posters never got smoke for conservative policies and repeat conservative talking points.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Some people think the only agents are from political parties trying to beat the other political party. I think that the agents apolitical, flexible with their party affiliations, and just want to keep Black people down. Either way, this site is really not the place to try that. It's not working, and even if it did, there's not that many people on here. Twitter and Tiktok have tons more influence for stull like that.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
We literally have paid dem shills here. Wtf you talking about :mjlol:
I bet you I could get a response from a conservative group to promote their talking points on this site and social media waaaaaaay quicker than you could get a liberal organization to consider the same.

Ban bet?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
this individual is alluding to criminal charges stemming from comments made on this forum in the election threads.

are we under surveillance? is any deviation from the party line being reported to the commissar who oversees message forums?

200w.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

200w.gif

:skip: