Is she trolling?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my boy hits me up round 2:00 today and says to me "if you broke up with a girl, and she threatened to kill herself, what would you do?" :patrice:

i told him to just talk to her parents but he don't know em, so then i asked if he tried talkin to her...

he told me it was just some weekend shyt and that she was actin normal until yesterday; but then she told him that she was gonna cut herself and sent him a pic of the knife...

It sounds more :duck: by the second especially if he was only messin around wit her for the weekend. But then again my boy aint the type to lie about some shyt like this :patrice:

what should he do brehs?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Tell her "oh well, do what you gotta do."

If she goes through with it, it's not really his problem. People who usually threaten to hurt themselves aren't worth the time. The chances are slim that she actually will though unless she's extremely disturbed/

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell her "oh well, do what you gotta do."

If she goes through with it, it's not really his problem. People who usually threaten to hurt themselves aren't worth the time. The chances are slim that she actually will though unless she's extremely disturbed/

Thats pretty much what i told him "fukk that bytch", but he said he was goin to the navy soon and that he couldn't get a body on his resume :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bytch if i'm the only thing keeping you on earth
you loss and maybe suicide is the solution..
2ex0lsg.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Thats pretty much what i told him "fukk that bytch", but he said he was goin to the navy soon and that he couldn't get a body on his resume :manny:

Haha he could just ignore her and if she doesn't understand that they're broken up then that's her problem and he doesn't have to say a word to her.