Is Riff Raffs verse on Orion's Belt ghostfacekillah status?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate these parody mc's most of the time, straight mockeries, but i cant help but laugh and nod when riff raff spits, he has a lot of presence.

oh, and that girl can kinda rhyme, despite how corny she sounds and looks. i peeped who she was flippin the patterns, not awful

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i hate these parody mc's most of the time, straight mockeries, but i cant help but laugh and nod when riff raff spits, he has a lot of presence.

he spazzed out on Triumph too :krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I'm sorry but I cant fukk with this.

I fukks with Riff's verse because I expect this from him and hes funny as fukk but that girl...oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like her are the reason i'm starting to hate hiphop. She is absolutely horrible, she has fakkit ass looking hipsters around her, you can tell she doesn't give 2 fukks about hiphop and her music and lyrics are soulless. No matter how garbage Riff Raff, his stuff has soul. This ignorant ass nikka tatted MTV & BET on himself...of course he actually cares about the culture. This bytch tho, I cant do it. Shes doing this just so she can show her hipster friends how easy it is to make it in hiphop.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm sorry but I cant fukk with this.

I fukks with Riff's verse because I expect this from him and hes funny as fukk but that girl...oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like her are the reason i'm starting to hate hiphop. She is absolutely horrible, she has fakkit ass looking hipsters around her, you can tell she doesn't give 2 fukks about hiphop and her music and lyrics are soulless. No matter how garbage Riff Raff, his stuff has soul. This ignorant ass nikka tatted MTV & BET on himself...of course he actually cares about the culture. This bytch tho, I cant do it. Shes doing this just so she can show her hipster friends how easy it is to make it in hiphop.

riff got that passion that many "stars" lack...

cs, eveything you wrote :cheers:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
i hate these parody mc's most of the time, straight mockeries

:birdman:

You lame ass nostalgic clinging to long-gone youth old ass bitter ass childish ass gatekeeping schmuck...

entire rap game, from its beginnings to now, is a mockery.

The fukk outta here with tryin to differentiate "real" rappers with "mockeries"...

They all sold their ass to WHITEY, remember that fukkboy.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman:

You lame ass nostalgic clinging to long-gone youth old ass bitter ass childish ass gatekeeping schmuck...

entire rap game, from its beginnings to now, is a mockery.

The fukk outta here with tryin to differentiate "real" rappers with "mockeries"...

They all sold their ass to WHITEY, remember that fukkboy.

do you think riff raff thinks he should be taken serious? or do you think he's fully aware that he's a parody of some sort and just playing the role? he knows he's a joke, why don't YOU know he's a joke? the hell is wrong with you?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
do you think riff raff thinks he should be taken serious? or do you think he's fully aware that he's a parody of some sort and just playing the role? he knows he's a joke, why don't YOU know he's a joke? the hell is wrong with you?

RiFF RaFF is as much of a joke as Wu Tang clan shaolin shenanigans.