Is Pusha T going to respond to Wayne, or ***** out

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Well, its been a while since the first track came out, and Pusha T has yet to drop a response to Lil Wayne's "Goulish".

What do you think he's waiting for?:mjpls:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, its been a while since the first track came out, and Pusha T has yet to drop a response to Lil Wayne's "Goulish".

What do you think he's waiting for?:mjpls:

maybe he's in the process of making his album, which is priority number 1. he doesn't have to respond to lil wayne, especially since the diss was so terrible, he'll respond when/if he feels like responding. exodus = scathing

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He should of did it last night at SJ.. If it dont drop by the time i leave work today and have the internets in a uproar i will be nolonger interested

I know he prolly had to wait because Wayne and Sean had that Homies song come out

But he is not capitalizing off his buzz. Pusha had me hype..now i'm like whatever

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its coming for sure. I would wait too.

Wayne diss wasn't mean enough to make him think he needs to respond asap.

Just let Wayne weak ass diss twist in the wind and make sure your response isn't just a jab but a haymaker..

He hasn't been baiting wayne all this time to just come at him lightweight.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lil wayne took 8-9 months to answer Hovs diss to Birdman.
He might wait till Cruel Summer, a mixstape or his own album.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
He should of did it last night at SJ.. If it dont drop by the time i leave work today and have the internets in a uproar i will be nolonger interested

I know he prolly had to wait because Wayne and Sean had that Homies song come out

But he is not capitalizing off his buzz. Pusha had me hype..now i'm like whatever

That would have been pretty epic if he did.:takedat:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Kanye probably told him to chill... which is a good move. He dont need to respond to Wayne at this point. Waynes freestyle sucked

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is Pusha's one and only time to become relevant again and he's blowing it. I don't know what they hell yall thinking saying "He don't need to respond" Thats that internet shyt.

Was wayne's diss garbage?? Of course it was.. But wayne is still wayne and pusha t is still that dude only known as the lesser skilled brother of the clipse......

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope it drops soon, I have no problem with him letting that lame Weezy diss flop. But this is his shot, Pusha has been wanting this for years now isn't the time to back off. Wait another week or so then drop it and let the games begin, anymore time than that and his window will have closed.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think if Pusha T is gonna make it as an artist. Make it on your own musical merit. Not no dumb ass beef.

when Waynes time is up, it will be up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How many posts are people gonna make about Push not responding yet? It's coming. Its only been like 2 weeks. Yall have no attention spans.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If this was the old site, I'd up some old threads from prior beefs to point out the hilarious complete and total 180 reversal in sentiment and "benevolent patience" for the response...basically, as already known, you dudes are full of shyt...and make up your corny "sacred rules and regulations of hip hop battle" completely on the fly based purely on nothing else but personal bias on the artists involved