Is Paramount Plus the WOAT app?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i signed up for a free week to watch Tulsa King :flabbynsick:. went to cancel it immediately, and they gave me another free month

this selection is awful :laff: who the fukk is paying 10 dollars a month for this? what's the best show on here right now?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I use it for Champions and Europa league. Also watched the Sonic on there. For some reason, on chromecast, I gotta open the app 3 times cause it keeps closing itself out

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its either Peacock or Paramount plus. But I think peacock is probably worse

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Was subscribed to watch the challenge all stars. App is trash. Native app hasn't worked on Samsung tvs for year's. Just you're garbage all around. I don't remember the cabs app prior was as buggy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'ma put it this way. I want to see the movie Babylon. It's on P+ but I would rather rent the shyt just to avoid signing up to that gawdaful service.

• Garbage content despite being Paramount
  • WOAT coverage of soccer
  • Beavis and Butthead ran its course
  • WOAT television shows known to existence
  • Bugs on top of bugs
Breh, I tried to enjoy the service but after the clown shoe shyt of them getting rid of all the Star Trek movies, despite being the home for Star Trek....why bother?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall obviously havent seen the showtime app. Mayor of Kingstown and all the yellowstone prequel limited series are fire. They also have football games.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Paramount Plus is an seasonal app for me, I usually get it for a couple of months and then cancel it after the shows I like are down. Not enough quality content to keep me around all year long