Is OG correct or is he doing too much?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
x.com

:jbhmm:

On one hand, I see why breh was angry, a dude you don’t know cutting grass in your neighborhood…

but also, I live in a neighborhood. It’s not weird or out of place at all to see contractors out working on the street, putting up new signs, cutting/edging the grass on empty homes and empty cul-de-sacs

I think he was doing too much :manny: just my opinion. If I saw a dude weed wacking a empty house in the neighborhood the only reason I’d say something is to give him my stepdad’s card cause he has a landscaping company

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
x.com

:jbhmm:

On one hand, I see why breh was angry, a dude you don’t know cutting grass in your neighborhood…

but also, I live in a neighborhood. It’s not weird or out of place at all to see contractors out working on the street, putting up new signs, cutting/edging the grass on empty homes and empty cul-de-sacs

I think he was doing too much :manny: just my opinion. If I saw a dude weed wacking a empty house in the neighborhood the only reason I’d say something is to give him my stepdad’s card cause he has a landscaping company

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I support it could be weirdo or serial killer maybe just squatter which in its self is still bad and I wouldn’t want that in my community

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Although the old man was over the top, I understand his concern on two fronts.

A random white man goes to a vacant lot and starts yard work. Now if a body is found there (it happens), nobody knows anything.

Secondly, we've seen it time and again brehs doing normal things like delivering parcels, watering plants, sitting on their porch, doing their daily run. These incidents ended in guys getting arrested to getting shot and killed. All because they weren't in the right neighbourhood.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Nosy with nothing better to do. Wrong attitude. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Unnecessary aggression. You can tell old man is a shyt starter. "So you mean he can just come in my neighborhood and do whatever he want?" :skip:
He's cleaning up the yard and showed the cop his permission from the city already. He's not selling dope to your grandkids.

You don't get information from people approaching them that way. Be inquisitive, not interrogatory. He said he has a YouTube, ask him what his YouTube is. He says he has permission from the city. Ask to see the proof. If it's really that important.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
An old Black Male Karen?
If it’s his neighborhood, why didn’t he take care of that property and make it look nice? It seems like he has a lot of time on his hands