Is my uncle inna wrong?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t know how to start or even introduce this scenario so ima just get straight to it

I have an uncle who I guess you either love him r you hate him

He’s heavy on working out/staying active and eating healthy. That’s all good and dandy

However with food is where me n him
Differ. What I mean by this is he will force his son to eat food he doesn’t like.

For example he told me how he his son a sandwich on a trip. I assume it was premade. The son was taking off the onions and he made him eat it(son is a teenager). He tells me the sandwich is expensive so he better of ate it

Also other times he will tell me how if he gets a sandwich for someone at a place that makes them in front of you he will make someone’s sandwich for them even including ingredients they don’t like and tell them they have to eat it

It doesn’t just stop at kids either. Even his girlfriends and other adults, if he is cooking something or bbq he will make it his way. For example if one person at the bbq doesn’t like cheese on their burgers(just an example) he will put cheese on every burger purposely and make sure they eat one wit cheese on.

Just stuff like that

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don’t know how to start or even introduce this scenario so ima just get straight to it

I have an uncle who I guess you either love him r you hate him

He’s heavy on working out/staying active and eating healthy. That’s all good and dandy

However with food is where me n him
Differ. What I mean by this is he will force his son to eat food he doesn’t like.

For example he told me how he his son a sandwich on a trip. I assume it was premade. The son was taking off the onions and he made him eat it(son is a teenager). He tells me the sandwich is expensive so he better of ate it

Also other times he will tell me how if he gets a sandwich for someone at a place that makes them in front of you he will make someone’s sandwich for them even including ingredients they don’t like and tell them they have to eat it

It doesn’t just stop at kids either. Even his girlfriends and other adults, if he is cooking something or bbq he will make it his way. For example if one person at the bbq doesn’t like cheese on their burgers(just an example) he will put cheese on every burger purposely and make sure they eat one wit cheese on.

Just stuff like that
dont like uncle inna shyt.. bring ya own shyt.. lil inna dont like onions get ya bread up buy ya own shyt

dont blame em... pot luck it or fukk it

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Surprised someone hasn't smacked him in the mouth yet.

He's setting his kid up to have eating disorders and doing that shyt with adults is just disrespectful.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Breh that lil nikka better eat them onions
Onions-1.jpg