Is Metal Gear Online Still Worth Playing?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
is MGSV worth a download just for online?

don't plan on playing the single player; i'm knee-deep in too many long ass games right now :whoa:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It was fun when people were on.

It has to be a ghost town at this point.

Anyone know if PS4 OR X1 PLAYERS are still playing it?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I downloaded it and only got about 5 mins in

When does the online show up and is it any good

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
MGS V MGO is pretty shyt, Best to stick with MGS4/MGS3 MGO. some fans are running their own servers

SaveMGO

I play MGS4 MGO every now and then

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A MGS Online sounds dumb as hell.
It sounded great, and with splinter cell doing it and it being as great as if was.

Let me mane this clear because a lot of gamers missed out during the ps2 era. A lot of games Where reduced to be compatible with that system. And all of ubisofts games was too expansive for the ps2 to handle. So they got gimped versions. Splinter cell and ghost recon were two that really paled in comparison to the Xbox/PC versions. They had full online modes that not only were epic, they haven't been duplicated since. Recon felt like a round of PUBG, I vividly remember camping in fields because we had to. There was no respawn, we had to communicate and everyone had mics without parties :whew: splinter cell had a deep online mode that the Sony version didn't have. It's why Konami thought they could cash in. But MGS has a lot of unrealistic elements to its gameplay that does not translate well into multiplayer.

Bad execution