Is Marriage Necessary?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes /thread.

It's an obligation to commitment to one individual under God.

You have to look at the character of the people who say certain things and test the spirit friend. I notice that most of the anti marriage crowd are pro demonic so they try to push their filth on everyone because they are ruined

Marriage helps keep your lusts directed I'm one direction friend but obviously if you are probably demonic it won't matter if youre married or not and will act like filth no matter what commitment you make so at that point yes marriage is not necessary

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Didn't watch but I'd say no. Not everyone is fit for marriage. Same as how everyone is not fit to be a parent.

I know people who have gotten married and had children and felt burdened/miserable by the bane of their lifestyle.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didn't watch but I'd say no. Not everyone is fit for marriage. Same as how everyone is not fit to be a parent.

I know people who have gotten married and had children and felt burdened/miserable by the bane of their lifestyle.
Why would you post a video you didn't watch friend?

Marriage is necessary but it is not necessary for people that are demonic filth friend. Family is not a burden unless you're demonic. A spouse is not a burden unless you're demonic. Love is not a burden unless you're demonic. Ya'll can use all the crafty words you like but the only reason to reject family but engage in premarital sex is the persuit of filth. But y'all gon learn. Very few of you can say you are not pursuing marriage because you have to find the cure for cancer friends.

It's so demonic, friends.: sitdown:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Being legally married? No. Being legally married isn't going to make your relationship better or worse.

Some people need that security blanket though of being legally married.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Along with having a child, getting married doesn't seem like the smartest idea in this economy. The patriarchal implications of (Western) marriage are bad enough, the fact that weddings are pretty commercialized and can put a huge dent in your money aren't good at all.