Is Leonardo Dicaprio the GOAT?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he never had a bad movie.

all of his roles are extremely versatile and his acting is impeccable in every role.

i just need him to join up with Clooney, Pitt & Damon for an Oceans flick one good time.

blood_diamond.jpg

whats-eating-gilbert-grape-800-75.jpg

500full.jpg

titanicleokatedrawing.jpg

catch-me.jpeg

gangsofnewyork460.jpg

dicaprio_theaviator_jpg.jpg

inception7-1024x768.jpg

leo-django.jpg

GATSBY.png

IMO he's the greatest of all time....the body of work speaks for itself.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think his best role was in Gilbert Grape.. he's pretty much always in good movies cause he works with good directors/writers, etc. But it's hard for me to think of one role where I go "wow, Leo really MADE that movie" so I can't put him on the level of a Bobby De Niro, Al Pacino, etc.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basketall diaries was pretty good

beyond that i cant get really into his movies

inception with the cgi was interesting

he was good in django though

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think his best role was in Gilbert Grape.. he's pretty much always in good movies cause he works with good directors/writers, etc. But it's hard for me to think of one role where I go "wow, Leo really MADE that movie" so I can't put him on the level of a Bobby De Niro, Al Pacino, etc.

i don't think he's that shock factor actor. all of his roles have very complex, well thought out characters and he always shows every facet of their personality, no matter how subtle.

Pacino and Deniro are the tough guys....Dicaprio has been every character you can think of. I never sat through one of his movies cheering or on the edge of my seat (except for Shutter Island) but i am always left amazed at how well he played his role and made his castmates better. it just seems no matter who he takes on, he makes it so real and believable. that's why he's my candidate for the GOAT.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The "horrible poster on purpose" gimmick is getting old fellas.

I'm not posting horrible stuff on purpose..I speak my mind..Jackie Chans my favorite actor..not cuz he can act..but he's made the dopest movies IMO..police story 1-3, twin dragons, eagle in snakes shadow,..dude has so many kung fu classics under his belt it's crazy..

shyt I like phyllip seymore hoffman more than I like leornado ..:wtf:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm not posting horrible stuff on purpose..I speak my mind..Jackie Chans my favorite actor..not cuz he can act..but he's made the dopest movies IMO..police story 1-3, twin dragons, eagle in snakes shadow,..dude has so many kung fu classics under his belt it's crazy..

shyt I like phyllip seymore hoffman more than I like leornado ..:wtf:

nikkas think we trolling cuz we ain't on the bandwagon :rudy:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hell no. Step ya game up. I swear, the narrow ass view of film some of yall have on this site... There's more to film than Hollywood blockbusters/action movies from the past 20 years. :rudy:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Hell no. Step ya game up. I swear, the narrow ass view of film some of yall have on this site... There's more to film than Hollywood blockbusters/action movies from the past 20 years. :rudy:

Exactly..I don't even go into the arcadium cuz all they talk about is block busters when there's dope indie films coming out every week at indie theaters..:yeshrug:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

well i'm 27 so i'm speaking of what's most relevant to the fabric of my culture. yes there are plenty of other films and actors that i could mention...but none play on a grander scale than Leo.