Is Juan Williams a traitor to his race?

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
156x195-juan-williams.jpg

Here’s the message I would like to see expressed in America today. I think it would be especially powerful if it could come from the black man with the highest level of credibility in black America since Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. – President Obama.

1. Stay in school and graduate from the highest level of school – but absolutely, no excuses, graduate from high school.

2. Take a job and hold it, no matter what job, no matter if your friends put you down for ‘flipping burgers.’ Use the job to get experience, make contacts with business people, and build a resume.

3. Marry after you have finished your education and while you have a job.

And the final step is important for you and for the future of your family and your community:

4. Don’t have children until you are at least 21-years-old and married.

Has the poor dude lost it? Is he just a typical Fox News republic*nt? How dare he tell black people to not have children until they're married? Who does he think he is? If the black community wants to have a 75% illegitimacy rate, it's their right.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Nope only bums call him a loser....The problem with the black community is anytime someone points out the hard truths, he is labeled a traitor.

That's why most of our people are in the same conditioned like 400 years ago.

Black people hate the truth especially black women

Daps
Man, y'all gotta be calling him a race traitor for some other reason because I can't see it based on that quote

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:comeon: @ this selective ass shyt

Wonder how cats might feel about some of Juan Williams' other quotes.

“You think that simply saying what you think is evidence of bigotry that all of a sudden it’s as if you were walking by a black man that would mean if you were bigoted if you were somewhat nervous. Let me just tell you, with the amount of black on black crime in America, I get nervous and I’m a black man.”

Unfortunately a lot of people in the so-called civil rights community are frauds, outright hucksters. Two of the worst — Al Sharpton, Michael Eric Dyson. Their goal: Demonize white people, especially conservatives like Bill O’Reilly, so they don’t have to deal with the real problems that continue, continue to plague the black community.

So, O'Reilly says to me that the reality to black life is very different from the lowlife behavior glorified by the rappers. He told me he was at a restaurant in Harlem recently and there was no one shouting profanity, no one threatening people. Then he mentioned going to an Anita Baker concert with an audience that was half black, and in sharp contrast to the corrosive images on TV, well dressed and well behaved.

I joked with O'Reilly that for him, a guy from Long Island, a visit to Harlem was like a "foreign trip." That's when he brought up his grandma. He said she was prejudiced against black people because she knew no flesh-and-blood black folks but only the one-dimensional TV coverage of black criminals shooting each other and the rappers and comedians glorifying "gangsta" life and thug cool. He criticized his grandmother as irrational for being afraid of people she really did not know.

I defended his grandma.

After watching all those racist, minstrel images of black people, I argued, she is right to buy into stereotypes of blacks as ignorant, oversexed and violent. And I said while I worried about his grandma having racist images justified in her mind I had bigger worries.

:aicmon:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
The nikka spits truth at times and c00ns at times :yeshrug:

I've seen him get berated by them cacs on FOX before on some racial shyt and he didn't back down from them, so...