Is it

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Is it possible to go down sizes without losing any actual weight. I ask this because ive gone from a size 17 down to my old size 13 jeans, but when I weighed myself, I hadnt lost not even 1 pound. Its got me confused and frustrated. Can anybody help me understand wtf is going on?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Simple answer yes

If you gain muscle in combination with losing fat in that area it would equal out. Its difficult to do consistently but possible. Also if you aren't tracking your weight in a consistent manner the results are going to be hard to quantify. Today you could be holding water which makes the scale not move

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Simple answer yes

If you gain muscle in combination with losing fat in that area it would equal out. Its difficult to do consistently but possible. Also if you aren't tracking your weight in a consistent manner the results are going to be hard to quantify. Today you could be holding water which makes the scale not move
thank u!

semtex

:)
Daps
Yeah by gaining muscle because muscle takes up less space than fat. Thing is, you can't burn fat and build muscle at the same rate.