Is it wrong to insist a makeover for a girl you just met?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Two weeks ago I met this girl after the club outside. She looked kinda shabby, but I saw star potential in her. Everytime after sex, I bring up that she needs a make over. She refuses..she's a real rebel btw,

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
My bad..here's her picture

GcrKX.png

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
So right after you skeeted your first thought was giving somebody a make-over? You're not living right, OP :skip: :wrist:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
So right after you skeeted your first thought was giving somebody a make-over? You're not living right, OP :skip: :wrist:

Everytime we lay in bed after I hit it, the sheets smell like beer and her breath smells like vomit...I don't care what she smells like when I'm fukking, but it bothers me after..that's why I bring up the make over question

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Where did you read that I said I waited two weeks to hit? I hit it the first nite in a greyhound restroom stall.

U said 2 weeks ago u met her, then u said everytime u had sex with her....i deduced that u waited 2 weeks from those statements.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You posted 7 times out of 12 posts in the thread.

It's time for you to sit your dumbass down.

Lol. True. I'm going to sleep. Since I don't work on Wednesdays and Thursday's I have a tendency to stay up all nite caffeinated.

And yes sir, she is a gutter punk, but not a regular punk like me. I wish she was more hygienic..but the puzzy is:noah:

Peace