Is it worth it for any other networks to show up to the Emmys this year other than HBO?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Better Call Saul about to fall into The Wire & The Leftovers territory of all time great shows getting snubbed at the Emmys. :mjcry:

fukk em, that’s amazing company. :blessed:
Wait Not even a pity Emmy when the main actor.had a stroke and almost lost his life on set?
:mjtf:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Oops I mean, MAX?

• The Last of Us :mjcry:
  • Succession :blessed:
  • Barry :wow:
Damn...did House of dragons get any set or costume..specially fx(low tier nominations) I assume.

I doubt they'll get a big boy nomination until viewers see the writing for this upcoming season.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn...did House of dragons get any set or costume..specially fx(low tier nominations) I assume.

I doubt they'll get a big boy nomination until viewers see the writing for this upcoming season.

Did House of The Dragon make last years emmys? Because if not :whew:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Who knows if there will be an Emmy's this year, if the writer's strike is still going on :skip:

Or if SAG and the DGA go on strike as well.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Better Call Saul about to fall into The Wire & The Leftovers territory of all time great shows getting snubbed at the Emmys. :mjcry:

fukk em, that’s amazing company. :blessed:

I need my girl Rhea Seehorn to get her deserved Emmy and with Sara Snook jumping up to Lead Actress she has a better shot. If they give it to Jennifer Coolidge again :snoop: