• I would do the same thing breh

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
I sniffed my homies lil sisters panties, she only a year younger than me and I've always wanted to smash.. I was round there place a couple months ago and had to go for a piss just as I went to open the toilet door she walked out, fresh out the shower, wrapped up in a little towel.. my dikk almost got hard right then but I got into the toilet and saw her lil black panties lying on the floor, complete wit some crusty p*ssy juice, nikka I snatched them shyts up with the quickness and sniffed so hard I caught a lighthead and almost fell over.. woooo that p*ssy smelled as good as I always imagined, I would have took those shyts home if she hadn't seen me go in straight after her, couldn't take that chance but this had made me want to fukk her 10x more...:wow:

Aint gonna lie though I felt like a creepy mother fukker for a while when speaking to her. Would I do it again? FUKK YES! :noah:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
You shouldn't be sniffing any girls panties without knowing her activities for the day. What if she on her period or just took a shyt or went to the gym that day :scusthov:. You playing Russian roulette nikka.

red panties my dude...BRIGHT RED ASS panties just laying there :hamster:

they were practically begging for me to sniff em :noah: I had to take the chance

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Only when she's hot as hell and wants nothing to do with you.

Sniffing your girlfriends panties is disgusting.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Nah i need them worn to have a bit of your scent in them. Like my ex one time was deployed overseas and asked me if i wanted her to video skype with her while naked.
Me: Nah im good. Never been into the phone sex or sexting thing. But if you wanna make me very happy, take a shower and put on a fresh pair off panties. Wear them for about 4 to5 hours and then put them in a zoplock bag to preserve the scent and mail them to me. I'd be oh so grateful :ohlawd:
She had that :dahell: :merchant: :sitdown:look on her face for a minute... I received the panties in the mail 2 weeks later :wub:
Whatever floats your boat.... I would more than likely comply with my mans request

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I know some women are reading this thread shook as hell paranoid about the next time you leave your panties lying around :laff:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
so i'm chillin at my boys house, shootin the shyt, laughing, joking, and he says he's gotta take a piss. I ask him where his laptop is so I can check something and he says its in his room. now he shares this place with his girlfriend, and let me tell you about this girl...she's BAD AS fukk :ohmy: I've been wanting to fukk this girl since I first saw her. anyways, I go to his room and a pair of red panties lying on the floor catches my eye..:guilty: i'm not proud of this, but my first instinct was to pick it up and take a whiff..

..smelled like butterscotch :whew:

as soon as I heard the bathroom door open I snapped back into reality :stop:, dropped the panties where I found it and pretended to look for the laptop. as he walked in i'm like 'yo I can't find it' even though it was right on his desk. i'm sure my boy noticed the panties on the floor and hit me with the :rudy:

it was only afterwards did I realize how creepy it was to do that. fukk it doe :yeshrug: she's hot
Its not weird that you are sniffing panties. Its weird that she is wearing panties.
The point of her vagina smelling any kind of way is to attract potential suiters. The idea of de-ordorizing, wearing clothing, and concealing your natural state is where this all stems from.

You are in your lane. :salute:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
yo one of the hottest moments with my ex
was when in the heat of passion
i was hitting it from the back
and was like "you know this my p*ssy" "I love the smell of this p*ssy"

then i snatched her panties off the floor and sniffed

then cupped them and put them over her nose and mouth

and was like "Smell how good your p*ssy is bytch":wow:

she loved that shyt and went buck wild on me:wow:

:whew: did the same thing and my girl got turned on x1000 shyt was really hot.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know some women are reading this thread shook as hell paranoid about the next time you leave your panties lying around :laff:
@Colicat and @Rawtid are probably doing inventory counting their panties to make sure they're all accounted for right now

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
th

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As a man wanting to experience the smell of a woman's promised land isn't weird persay but it's a non-consensual invasion of her personal space in an unconformable way. Don't get caught.